You can do this in the NBA? Honestly, had no idea..

indifferent.gif

You obviously aren't very good at basketball if this impresses you.

You must have misunderstood the point, I'm looking at the fact that this is allowed, not for entertainment. The Knicks? Get outta here with that..

I don't think you ever touched a basketball in your life or you linked to the wrong video.

Nah, it's on that page, my fault. I was trying to link to the David Lee play in the bottom corner. I've seen alley-oops before, but when it's toyourself, it's usually off the glass. IMO what Lee performs is a travel.

I remember Iverson did that one time. And one time Stephon did that streetball move where he through the ball under the defender's arm and over his head(making the defender turn around). Then Stephon shot it while in the air.

I guess if your feet don't touch the ground after you do that "self-pass" you're good?

That play is totally legal because he did it while still in his 2 step cadence and didn't take anymore steps. It's also not very uncommon. Jalen Roseused to like to throw it behind his back from one hand up to the other side of his body will taking his 1-2 prior to laying it in. Francis would do it muchlike how Lee just did it, throwing it up and dunking it, Eddie Jones did it from damn near the free throw line when he was in Chicago. And you suck at linking.

I'm pretty sure you can do that as long as you don't come down with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the refs called traveling or offensiveinterference out of confusion anyway

laugh.gif
at the earlier responses too.

That was actually pretty clean. I'm gonna do that next time I'm all alone on a fastbreak.

Back
Top Bottom