You can have any car to stunt for one day, what do you choose? PICS

Fast Five got me thinking, what kind of car would I buy if I had all that cash? So NT, I ask you, if you could have any, and I mean any, car in the world for one day to stunt, what would you choose? Post pics of your ride as well.

I got the Pagani Zonda F Roadster Final Edition, except mine would have white seats

Pagani+Zonda+F+Roadster,.jpg

pimp.gif

Fast Five got me thinking, what kind of car would I buy if I had all that cash? So NT, I ask you, if you could have any, and I mean any, car in the world for one day to stunt, what would you choose? Post pics of your ride as well.

I got the Pagani Zonda F Roadster Final Edition, except mine would have white seats

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

This or a Bugatti veyron

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

This or a Bugatti veyron

Back
Top Bottom