You can judge 90 percent of people’s personalities by their shoes, researchers say

it makes plenty of sense. da problem is ya looking at it thru a micro sense when we can all tell da difference between NTers...but on a grand scheme we all share a breed of DNA of da kinds of personalities we are.

I agree with this article to an extent.

I wear some beat up Vans everyday and everyone would agree I'm a calm person.

Maybe if you live in Kansas

Places like LA are another beast. With so much contact with other individuals and their specific tastes mixed with the constant bombardment of advertisement and the actions of important figures that influence these masses.

Like rocking Jordans. Some wear them cause they lames and dont know any better (talking to the kids) yet others wear them cause they saw the god himself playing with them on. Now this can be taken even deeper. Say I like Jordans and my friend like them too but he likes them cause the birds dome you up a little faster while wearing them and I wear them cause I watched game 7

Makes sense to me.  The only problem I have with the study is the picture of the participants should just be of their shoes.  You can answer most of their questions by looking at the participant.  Even if they cropped the picture to only show the shoes, maybe some wore sandals or you could see their pants and use those context clues to answer the questions.  Aside from that, I'm sure they could answer those questions about me based on my most worn shoe...

Wow I must have some serious mutilation of a multiple personality disorder then 
laugh.gif

But seriously, I call BS on this. I don't buy that my personality changes based on whether I decide to throw on some beater vans or lace up a pair of yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom