You can only listen to 5 albums the rest of your life vol. trapped on desert island

Nas - Illmatic
Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin'
Madlib - Beat Konducta Vol. 1-2
Slum Village - Fantastic Vol. 2
Stephane P - Hotel Costes Vol. 12

The Blueprint 1, Reasonable Doubt, The Black Album, Watch the Throne, and Volume 3: The Life and Times of S.Carter.

Me against the world-tupac
Confrontation-Bob Marley
Safe&sound-dj quik
Hear me roar-j boog
The black bossilini - spice 1

The Blueprint 1, Reasonable Doubt, The Black Album, Watch the Throne, and Volume 3: The Life and Times of S.Carter.
im sure nobody seen this comin
You sure about that? I mean according to NT, Vol 3 is trash and doesnt have a single good verse on it, and most people would have taken American Gangster or something else instead
wink.gif

Last edited:
LOL at Antidope... saul good tho.

I'd prolly bring...

The Stoned Immaculate - Curren$y
Reasonable Doubt - Jay-Z
Yellow Album - Dom Kennedy
Take Care - Drake
The College Dropout - Kanye West

This is tough.. Double discs count as 1 ablum right..
All eyez on me - 2pac
Man on the Moon - Cudi
Slim Shady LP - Eminem
Illmatic - Nas
Power of the Dollar - 50

Taking all Jay CDs would be a big mistake

Several people listed multiple albums from a single artist, and yet when I do it, look at happens. This is what I've been saying, you guys are just quick to point the finger and call me a stan at every opportunity to the point where it renders everything I say worthless. GIve it a rest.

You picked the same artist for EVERY album tho

My list:
Illmatic
It Was Written
Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
Krit Wuz Here
College Dropout

Originally Posted by Antidope  

Several people listed multiple albums from a single artist, and yet when I do it, look at happens. This is what I've been saying, you guys are just quick to point the finger and call me a stan at every opportunity to the point where it renders everything I say worthless. GIve it a rest.
son you said you would listen to vol. 3 on a deserted island for da rest of your life...and in da same breathe you said illmatic

was garbage...you a SUPER stan
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I aint knocking you. I just think it would be a mistake. Vol. 3 is my fav Jay ablum.. "J**** man you rich take the du-rag off". IMO Jay will never top that whole verse lol

Ninjahood, nice pick on that DMX.

slim shady lp - eminem
the xx (1st album) - xx
girls and boys - ingrid michaelson
Ready to die - Biggie
Daft punk discovery

Just missed it: Kanye - college drop out

edit: the xx gets the boot for michael jackson greatest hits album.

Last edited:

son you said you would listen to vol. 3 on a deserted island for da rest of your life...and in da same breathe you said illmatic

was garbage...you a SUPER stan :smh: :lol:
Where did you see me say that Illmatic was garbage in this thread? Is this is how you combat debates.... Childish name calling.

Notice how the OP said sentimental value, and while volume 2 was the first Jay album I ever got, Volume 3 was the first one I ever got on my own and learned all the words to. I used to get up every morning and get ready early so I could catch big pimping before I walked out the house when it was the jam of the week, it was the most hyped I've been for a music video ever.(inb4 Stan blah blah blah). I played the hell out of that album.

Not to mention it's a great compliment to the other albums I posted because it's filled with some of his strongest commercial songs...

Again, give it a rest.

Last edited:
Reasonable doubt -jay z
The infamous- mobb deep
Death certificate- ice cube
My life- Mary j blige
Faith -Faith

For real tho, Vol 3 was kind of terrible to me.... the fact that was on your list :smh:

I'm pretty sure I might never listen to volume 3 again in my entire life. I just checked,I don't even have it on my computer :tongue:

Black Album - Jay-Z
The College Dropout - Kanye West
The Listening - Little Brother
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill - Lauryn Hill
Below The Heavens - Blu & Exile

Back
Top Bottom