You Can Take The Boy Out Of PG.....BUTTT You Can't Take PG.....

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. -- Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West was arrested Thursday after officers pulled him over for speeding on amotorcycle while carrying two handguns and a shotgun in a guitar case.

Prince George's County police spokeswoman Sgt. Michelle Reedy said Friday the Cleveland Cavaliers player was arrested about 10 p.m. Thursday.

Reedy said West was riding a Can-Am Spyder motorcycle north on the Capital Beltway in Upper Marlboro when he cut off an officer, who pulled him over.

Police said a handgun was found in his pocket, another in his pant leg and a shotgun in a guitar case strapped to his back.

The 26-year-old West, who lives in Brandywine, was charged with speeding and weapons counts. Reedy said West was released on his own recognizance earlyFriday.

Cavaliers general manager Danny Ferry said the team was aware of the situation.

"We have been in communication with Delonte and his family," Ferry said in a statement. "We are gathering more information and will not havefurther comment until the appropriate time."

laugh.gif
:smh:

Why is he riding around with 2 guns and a shotty.. and how do you get pulled over when your on a bike.

Swish 22 wrote:
Police said a handgun was found in his pocket, another in his pant leg and a shotgun in a guitar case strapped to his back.

500px-DesperadoRocketCase-2.jpg

"Rasberry what? ICE TEA! HOT SAUCE IN MY BAAAAAG!"
pimp.gif

Delonte cruisin down the street on some terminator type stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Swish 22 wrote:
500px-DesperadoRocketCase-2.jpg

"Rasberry what? ICE TEA! HOT SAUCE IN MY BAAAAAG!"
pimp.gif

Shabooyah, that's hilarious! Straight Desperado *** Ninja!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And I'm in concur with Badgeman......... F'in MD and the gun laws.

Back
Top Bottom