"You either die a hero... or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Hahaha does anybody want to guess who said this quote.........

"UMMM HARVEY DENT??"

A actor//philosopher many who withdrew to be inspired by,but not knowingly be familiar to the society,likewise took lessons from plato and N.M.

AND no YOU won't live long to see yourself become the bad guy..........

That was my first time too. Hey who does Harvey Dent end up becoming. What villan?

That was my first time too. Hey who does Harvey Dent end up becoming. What villan?
The Joker................................No I really thought you knew.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I just farted and lit it on fire and almost burned my hand.

???

Cool. So we lookin at twoface in the next film? Don't mean to sound retarted. I just got kinda of confused with all the new batman movies. I was stilltryin 2 figure out how the joker is back when he died. Somebody feel free 2 exlain the new series. I'm way behind.

these new Batman's that have been made with Christian Bale are supposed to be taking place before all the stuff in the first Keaton Batman and after,happened.

So how is the joker possible..when we saw how he became the joker in the 1st Batman and he died?

Originally Posted by Face82

So how is the joker possible..when we saw how he became the joker in the 1st Batman and he died?
what?.....this series of batman movies has nothing to do with the Keaton/Clooney/Kilmer series....

these new Batman's that have been made with Christian Bale are supposed to be taking place before all the stuff in the first Keaton Batman and after, happened.
the first one yes as it detailed the origin of batman, but the next one and so on are the same timeframe....consider this one coming up as thesame time period in which the first Keaton flick took place.

Oh ok. So they just started some new +@% but using the all the regular villains. I see now. Thnx

Back
Top Bottom