You ever hear a chick say another man is cute/hot

and you're 100% sure YOU are cuter/hotter than he is, but she doesn't know you're in the vicinity when she says it and then it becomes awkward once your presence is made. This ever happen to you? Are you getting me?

I was walking out of the thrift store today and this guy/girl were talking to each other up ahead of my path, then they parted ways and she had her back facing me and I just as I approached I heard her mumble, "Whuuuut a cutie." I smirked and thought to myself, "What til she gets a view of this," because I knew I was cuter than this guy without any question and we were the same complexion and height so her taste became irrelevant. So then she turns around just as I am about to walk past her and I just looked the other way. I bet she started trippin'.

I post this with the utmost humbleness too, it makes me feel more awkward than anything else.

and you're 100% sure YOU are cuter/hotter than he is, but she doesn't know you're in the vicinity when she says it and then it becomes awkward once your presence is made. This ever happen to you? Are you getting me?

I was walking out of the thrift store today and this guy/girl were talking to each other up ahead of my path, then they parted ways and she had her back facing me and I just as I approached I heard her mumble, "Whuuuut a cutie." I smirked and thought to myself, "What til she gets a view of this," because I knew I was cuter than this guy without any question and we were the same complexion and height so her taste became irrelevant. So then she turns around just as I am about to walk past her and I just looked the other way. I bet she started trippin'.

I post this with the utmost humbleness too, it makes me feel more awkward than anything else.

20rwzh4.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

GIFSoup

Back
Top Bottom