you ever met a girl that...

you ever met a girl that had "it"...but you couldn't get next to her

and i'm not saying you're putting that girl on a pedestal...but she legitimately had "it"
and rightfully knew she had "it" (whatever you feel is "it" as we all have different opinions of what a dime is.)

and i'm not talking about a dime with regards to only physical attraction..but a girl that your not
only attracted to physically, but also a girl that you vibe with on a personality level/character level...
but no matter how well you present yourself and your situation..you can't get next to her..

say shes even attracted to you on a physical level..but its not enough to hold her attention.
she makes you wanna improve your demeanor..she may even alter your outlook on life, and you agree with it
but you still can't get next to her...

smdh i'm in the situation right now

and i'm not saying you're putting that girl on a pedestal...but she legitimately had "it"
and rightfully knew she had "it" (whatever you feel is "it" as we all have different opinions of what a dime is.)

and i'm not talking about a dime with regards to only physical attraction..but a girl that your not
only attracted to physically, but also a girl that you vibe with on a personality level/character level...
but no matter how well you present yourself and your situation..you can't get next to her..

say shes even attracted to you on a physical level..but its not enough to hold her attention.
she makes you wanna improve your demeanor..she may even alter your outlook on life, and you agree with it

Yeah, I did. Only problem was she was 10 years older than me 
laugh.gif

I met "that" girl once

She watched the Pacers game when Jordan came
back with me. She must have seen my passion because
she let me smash for four years.
laugh.gif

I met "that" girl once

She watched the Pacers game when Jordan came
back with me. She must have seen my passion because
she let me smash for four years.
laugh.gif

focus your attention elsewhere, and stay cool.

when the time comes for yall to hook up, you'll know.

and if it doesnt, you shouldnt worry too much about it...

there are some relationships that take years to develop thru friendship.

just play it cool, take your shot when its there, and if you miss, its aight..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

focus your attention elsewhere, and stay cool.

when the time comes for yall to hook up, you'll know.

and if it doesnt, you shouldnt worry too much about it...

there are some relationships that take years to develop thru friendship.

just play it cool, take your shot when its there, and if you miss, its aight..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

She got a boyfriend fambs.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

She got a boyfriend fambs.

just last night i was at my cousin's community apartment complex or whatever its called..

i was having a drink in his balcony and saw this chick in the hot tub.. MY OH MY she was stunnin... then she proceeded to take pictures of her self using her (iphone) ... i froze.. and didnt make any moves... SMDH. then she turn around to try to reach for something.. and has mass facing me..
eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

after she was done, she puts on her robe and proceeded to walk to her apartment.. she looks up at me and says hi .. i replied with " how was the jacuzzi? " she says .. it was nice, but i wish there was bubbles.. to make a short conversation shorter.. we said have a good night..

all night all i thought about was going in her place and smashing like the hulk on crack.

im definitely going back there this weekend and proceed ...

to be continue..

just last night i was at my cousin's community apartment complex or whatever its called..

i was having a drink in his balcony and saw this chick in the hot tub.. MY OH MY she was stunnin... then she proceeded to take pictures of her self using her (iphone) ... i froze.. and didnt make any moves... SMDH. then she turn around to try to reach for something.. and has mass facing me..
eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

after she was done, she puts on her robe and proceeded to walk to her apartment.. she looks up at me and says hi .. i replied with " how was the jacuzzi? " she says .. it was nice, but i wish there was bubbles.. to make a short conversation shorter.. we said have a good night..

all night all i thought about was going in her place and smashing like the hulk on crack.

im definitely going back there this weekend and proceed ...

to be continue..

Yeah, but she was secretly dating on of my boys. Didn't even know until way after. I thought there was something wrong with me because I couldn't smash.

Yeah, but she was secretly dating on of my boys. Didn't even know until way after. I thought there was something wrong with me because I couldn't smash.

@do work son i'm not saying shes the "end all be all", but the idea of being with a girl like her makes me wanna step my game up (which i should be doing anyway)
its just different especially when other girls around makes me feel like i'm good money.

@Julian Wright friends to a point where a possible relationship can't ever happen? or friends to a point that if an opportunity will arise you'll still be able to take a shot?

@Mark Anthony what makes you say she has a man?

@Ricky409 i'm hearing all that man. great advice!

@do work son i'm not saying shes the "end all be all", but the idea of being with a girl like her makes me wanna step my game up (which i should be doing anyway)
its just different especially when other girls around makes me feel like i'm good money.

@Julian Wright friends to a point where a possible relationship can't ever happen? or friends to a point that if an opportunity will arise you'll still be able to take a shot?

@Mark Anthony what makes you say she has a man?

@Ricky409 i'm hearing all that man. great advice!

yeah. We didnt have good chemistry though and when we did the timing was off or i froze up. She was the only girl i was talking to last year who hung out with me on my bday

I got a girl now
laugh.gif

She's still cool, gonna study for her Masters. She's bad but im already with my girl

Back
Top Bottom