You feel Jordan Brand is flooding the market in 2011 because Nike is coming out with so much heat?

Nike is coming out with various retro's of Penny 1s, bringing back the blue penny foams in february, several other signature basketball shoes throughout the year of 2011 and all these air max releases as well, do you think jordan is re-releasing all these retros this year because of the competition they have with the Nike Basketball and Running shoe brand? 

Nike is coming out with various retro's of Penny 1s, bringing back the blue penny foams in february, several other signature basketball shoes throughout the year of 2011 and all these air max releases as well, do you think jordan is re-releasing all these retros this year because of the competition they have with the Nike Basketball and Running shoe brand? 

When it comes to Jordan(s), there is no competition. In fact, the reason why the "competition" is re-releasing their product is to "try" and keep up with JB.

When it comes to Jordan(s), there is no competition. In fact, the reason why the "competition" is re-releasing their product is to "try" and keep up with JB.

If you dont think blue penny foams are heat then you live in a mountain somewhere, or maybe jordan brand has you brainwashed

If you dont think blue penny foams are heat then you live in a mountain somewhere, or maybe jordan brand has you brainwashed

is this thread really needed.
-All Nike is really doing is milking the foamposite,Griffery and Penny line as usual

is this thread really needed.
-All Nike is really doing is milking the foamposite,Griffery and Penny line as usual

everyone has their own opinion...some like foams...some don't...it's pointless trying to change peoples minds on here or anywhere for that matter.

everyone has their own opinion...some like foams...some don't...it's pointless trying to change peoples minds on here or anywhere for that matter.

Well I agree, Nike is dropping some heat this year. IMO the Kobe line by itself is killing JB. I've been feeling this way for the past couple of years. As of now, as far as what's been confirmed, I only have 4 JB releases on my hitlist. The 3s dropping this month, Bordeaux 7s, Concord 11s, and the Banned AJ 1s. Maybe more will be added later. But as of now, I'm rolling with Nike.

30t6p3b.gif
at my Nike list:

Multiple Kobe VI (almost forgot about IDs)
A couple Lebron VIII
Griffeys
Penny 1 (there's about 3 of these I'm really feeling)
Foamposites
Air Max+ 2011
Nike Lunareclipse+ (new colorways)
Air Trainer SC II
pimp.gif

Air Trainer Max
Air Trainer Max II 94
Nike Air Trainer Huarache (OG colorways)

And as far as newer products, Nike is destroying JB. In the end though, they are both in this together. More money for both.

Well I agree, Nike is dropping some heat this year. IMO the Kobe line by itself is killing JB. I've been feeling this way for the past couple of years. As of now, as far as what's been confirmed, I only have 4 JB releases on my hitlist. The 3s dropping this month, Bordeaux 7s, Concord 11s, and the Banned AJ 1s. Maybe more will be added later. But as of now, I'm rolling with Nike.

30t6p3b.gif
at my Nike list:

Multiple Kobe VI (almost forgot about IDs)
A couple Lebron VIII
Griffeys
Penny 1 (there's about 3 of these I'm really feeling)
Foamposites
Air Max+ 2011
Nike Lunareclipse+ (new colorways)
Air Trainer SC II
pimp.gif

Air Trainer Max
Air Trainer Max II 94
Nike Air Trainer Huarache (OG colorways)

And as far as newer products, Nike is destroying JB. In the end though, they are both in this together. More money for both.

JB just needs to go back to the basics and put out quality...

...Nike been coming out with funk but nothing that will threaten JB.

JB just needs to go back to the basics and put out quality...

...Nike been coming out with funk but nothing that will threaten JB.

How does this make sense? They're both essentially the same company. Saying Nike is competing against JB is basically saying they're competing against themselves.

Back
Top Bottom