You guys ever stop to think (pics for the beasts)

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by iBlink

Nothing you know is factual, but merely a perception. The notion of right vs wrong is subjective since there's no determinant factor to distinguish between the two.

I wouldn't go as far and say nothing is factual. It is a fact that if I throw a pen in the air, that it will fall.

I'm gonna go ahead and say, for the sake of debate, that nothing is factual. Everything that we know as fact is only theory. It is only implied that if I throw a pen in the air, that it will fall. No one can know what will happen, until it happens. I could say that if I throw a pen in the air, it will stay in the air, and until I throw it no one knows what will happen.

good point.

We're looking at the next trend in NikeTalk:

topic, followed by pics that have nothing to do with said topic.

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Nothing you know is factual, but merely a perception. The notion of right vs wrong is subjective since there's no determinant factor to distinguish between the two.
Go murder someone and tell that to the judge
well just look at cases in which people admit to murder and claim self defense. if the jury is in the defendant's favor, a man/woman has walked away from practically the same crime as any other murder. Simply because they threw in the notion of self defense, does that make it permissible?

Come on NT, where the intellectuals at?
I just took a course on this... Self defense does not fall under the harm principle where as murder falls under the harm principle..

Self defense you are trying to protect you from someone trying to cause you harm... With Murder you are setting out to harm someone..

Therefore murder is morally wrong.

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by MAW

bla bla bla bla ..oooooh pics
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think about this ALOT. Granted I was UTI when I thought of this, but something as simply manmade as sunglasses can quickly change the way we see things. Howdo we know there arent a million things out there changing our perspective of how we see things. But then at the end of the day, can we consider that real ifwe dont experience that? Thanks for posting this thought because when I had this thought I thought I was going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom