You Guys/Gals have any simple life hacks?

Take a picture of your driver's license and debit card with your phone. If you're in a situation where you need one, you'll always have a copy of the info.

Take a picture of your driver's license and debit card with your phone. If you're in a situation where you need one, you'll always have a copy of the info.
i wish our license's were digital already.

sometimes i dont take my wallet places and if they don't have apple pay im screwed :lol:

If you’re picking up a prostitute and you suspect they’re a cop, ask them to pose nude for photos instead of sex. Taking nude photos is legal, so the prostitute will say yes but the cop will say no. Once you bring them back to wherever you can say you changed your mind and now want to have sex.

Throw a clean, dry towel in the dryer along with the wet clothes to cut the drying time in half.

If you’re picking up a prostitute and you suspect they’re a cop, ask them to pose nude for photos instead of sex. Taking nude photos is legal, so the prostitute will say yes but the cop will say no. Once you bring them back to wherever you can say you changed your mind and now want to have sex.

Throw a clean, dry towel in the dryer along with the wet clothes to cut the drying time in half.
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee be safe out here, man.

Back
Top Bottom