You guys like that home-cooked food?

Hello fellow NT'ers,

I'm a student in Syracuse University, the Whitman School of Management, and I need some help from NT to fill out a survey about a business concept that me and my group have been working on for our Senior Thesis project.

In a few sentences, I'm going to try to pitch our concept:

Our business concept is a service that prepares meals for our customers based on their personal, homemade recipes. Basically, our customers would send in their personal recipes, and our gourmet chefs would evaluate it (possibly make some suggestions on healthy alternatives), prepare the ingredients, and cook your recipe before our company sends it to your doorstep. We are marketing towards time-poor + high income individuals who want the pleasure of enjoying home-cooked foods, without having to stress about the labor involved in the preparation of their own meals. In addition, we also hope to market towards those who want to give their prepared meals to others as a gift.

What do you guys think? Feasible or not? Any feedback would help!

and here is the link to the survey: https://whitman.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI...wBlAbHBs5b0sEk

it would help a bunch if I could get a few people to fill it out. Thank you!
glasses.gif

Hello fellow NT'ers,

I'm a student in Syracuse University, the Whitman School of Management, and I need some help from NT to fill out a survey about a business concept that me and my group have been working on for our Senior Thesis project.

In a few sentences, I'm going to try to pitch our concept:

Our business concept is a service that prepares meals for our customers based on their personal, homemade recipes. Basically, our customers would send in their personal recipes, and our gourmet chefs would evaluate it (possibly make some suggestions on healthy alternatives), prepare the ingredients, and cook your recipe before our company sends it to your doorstep. We are marketing towards time-poor + high income individuals who want the pleasure of enjoying home-cooked foods, without having to stress about the labor involved in the preparation of their own meals. In addition, we also hope to market towards those who want to give their prepared meals to others as a gift.

What do you guys think? Feasible or not? Any feedback would help!

and here is the link to the survey: https://whitman.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI...wBlAbHBs5b0sEk

it would help a bunch if I could get a few people to fill it out. Thank you!
glasses.gif

Have you ever worked in a restaurant before?

Keeping supplies for that would be a pain.

Oh, and you're welcome. Good luck.

Have you ever worked in a restaurant before?

Keeping supplies for that would be a pain.

Oh, and you're welcome. Good luck.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Our business concept is a service that prepares meals for our customers based on their personal, homemade recipes. 

there are storefronts in many Asian countries that do this very thing.. but, the customers are the ones who supplies the service/cooks the ingredients as well.
did the survey, btw. 

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Our business concept is a service that prepares meals for our customers based on their personal, homemade recipes. 

there are storefronts in many Asian countries that do this very thing.. but, the customers are the ones who supplies the service/cooks the ingredients as well.
did the survey, btw. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

our customers would send in their personal recipes

We are marketing towards time-poor + high income individuals
...I think your target audience would not have "personal recipes" for the food they eat.
And there are other places already providing ready to heat meals from a menu.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

our customers would send in their personal recipes

We are marketing towards time-poor + high income individuals
...I think your target audience would not have "personal recipes" for the food they eat.
And there are other places already providing ready to heat meals from a menu.

seems like a good idea on paper, but i just dont understand how your meals are considered more "home-cooked" than a restaurant per se.

seems like a good idea on paper, but i just dont understand how your meals are considered more "home-cooked" than a restaurant per se.

Back
Top Bottom