You have to watch this movie Vol. Monica Bellucci

[h1]Malèna[/h1]On the day in 1940 that Italy enters the war, two things happen to the 12-year-old Renato: he gets his first bike, and he gets his first look atMalèna, a beautiful, silent outsider who's moved to this Sicilian town to be with her husband Nico who promptly goes off to war, leaving her to the lustfuleyes of the men and the sharp tongues of the women. During the next few years, as Renato grows toward manhood, he watches Malèna suffer and prove her mettle:her loneliness, then grief when Nico is reported dead, the effects of slander on her relationship with her father, her poverty and search for work, and finalhumiliations. Will Renato learn courage from Malèna and stand up for her?

Monica Bellucci is so hot in this movie, well in every movie.� Its the story of a young boy who falls in love with the most beautiful woman in town,and itfollows his fantasies and how his friends tease him.� Well there is mroe to it, but it was a great movie.
malena.jpg

malena0xo2.jpg

The movie is full of nudities, it's probably one of the main reasons to see this movie.

I knew it would be this movie when I read the title, then I thought maybe "Shoot Em Up" (which was
sick.gif
)

Malena was a good movie though

Originally Posted by I am Furby

She gets raped, and her clothes torn off in the middle of her town.

I knew I remembered this title from somewhere...It's sad that that's what reminded me of it...
embarassed.gif

It's not as bad as Irreversible though, right¿

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by I am Furby

She gets raped, and her clothes torn off in the middle of her town.

I knew I remembered this title from somewhere...It's sad that that's what reminded me of it...
embarassed.gif

It's not as bad as Irreversible though, right¿
damn how bad is the scene though?

Irreversible made me feel dirty. I've only seen that scene from it, and it made me feel bad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Irreversible made me feel dirty. I've only seen that scene from it, and it made me feel bad
frown.gif

whoa, i just read up on it

anal rape scene so bad she loses her unborn baby. EXPLICIT man on man sex? movie starts in a gay club displaying hardcore gay sex?

Originally Posted by RFX45

The movie is full of nudities, it's probably one of the main reasons to see this movie.
downloadin da torrent juss cuz of this statement

Back
Top Bottom