You just woke up from fainting after hitting the $400M lottery. What do you do now?

I'd call up sallie mae and ask to pay off the student debt of everyone i could.  I would obviously keep some for myself.  But i would try to free as many people from college debt as possible.

if i won the lottery, or power ball or whatever. I just know that no matter what I do, where I go, who I become, what happens up until I die,
the only thing I can guarantee is, some ******* chicks will be feeding me ******* grapes for the rest of my life. Grapes! like a pharoh *****

hookers. book a private flight to montreal and go ham on those french canadian models.

after I'm done i look to use some of that dough wisely to help better the planet.

Last edited:
Seeing if somehow I magically become rich as soon as I hit the lotto I'd.

Find a solid financial team.

Change my name to Ace Blaze Andretti.

Buy me a Nice piece of property somewhere and build a house.

Break my family off.

Cop a condo for the time being in Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head, SC.

Buy a 2015 challenger plum crazy, a 2015 corvette c7 white, 2015 Cadillac CTS V Black and a 2015 Shelby GT500 Lambo pearlesent orange. Also a Gsxr 1000 custom built stretched and a 330 fat tire kit.

Track Down Every Flightposite 1 and 3 ever made in a sz 12.

Purchase a restaurant, build community centers and after school programs in my hometown, build up a few more parks, start a youth/adult basketball league.

Get a solid weed connection.

Travel The World.

1.) cut my phone off (grab a prepaid joint )

2.) give money to the church and the homeless 

3.) pay all my bills up for a year or so 

4.) buy a crib something nice but not to crazy but fix it up real nice state of the art everything 

5.) put money up for my son 

6.) start my car collection i would have so many 
smokin.gif

mean.gif

7.) invest some money and flip it 

8.) travel the world

9.) try to buy the Houston Rockets
roll.gif

show-me-the-money-o.gif

@TreyStylezPopz

I like that you didn't name the model Lambo...you'd be too rich to cop a Gallardo anyway..nice whips

@TreyStylezPopz

I like that you didn't name the model Lambo...you'd be too rich to cop a Gallardo anyway..nice whips

Lol nah I was describing the color of the Shelby GT500 in that Lambo orange I don't really know the true color.

If I copp a Lamb I'd want that Veneno.

OK I see it.

stingray
range
cl55
aventador
aston martin rapide

house in burbs, gated of course
downtown Chi condo
possibly a Vegas condo bc I would be there once a month

after tithes and taking care of framily, I would be paying peoples bills and donating to cancer research. just to help others.

start my real estate company and an AAU bball program

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom