You know what really grinds my gears...VOL. 1

When people chew their food with their mouth open and they smack their lips....
smh.gif

Basically come in here and get pissed, and walk away feeling better...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I have already predicted half of the NTers response...ME. whatever though it's all good.

and then after that they suck there fingers unnecessarily loud..........makes me wanna smack the #*!! outta some one

Umbrellas drive me insane.

I've got this irrational hatred of the Mario Bros too. No idea why.

when a driver hops out in front of me but then drives really slow...if youre gonna get out there at least *@****# drive...

When people take out gum they've been chewing, stick it on the side of their plate/cup when they eat and when they finish eating put the gum back in theirmouth
sick.gif

when people start to tell me something and then stop and say "never mind". Nothing is more annoying than that.

ive had an unprovoked hatred for Kevin Costner for well over 15 years.

Something about him, just makes me wanna smack him a little bit
laugh.gif

when class is about to be dismissed but you have that one ahole who gotta ask questions at the end of class, making everyone stay...

Back in high school I'd be on the computer and my dad would come home from work. He'd grab something to eat and chew his food over my shoulder while helooks what I'm looking at on the internet. Bugged the hell out of me.

Originally Posted by Hannybee

Back in high school I'd be on the computer and my dad would come home from work. He'd grab something to eat and chew his food over my shoulder while he looks what I'm looking at on the internet. Bugged the hell out of me.

haha, remember this "Dude PJ don't be looking at that, my dad could come in at moment, I don't him to know I'm looking at this.."hhaahaha man, I miss high school.

Back
Top Bottom