You know what really grinds my gears...VOL. 1

People who ask questions with obvious answers.

People who laugh after they say something.

People who ask a question then immediately answer it themselves.

When people stand behind me or touch my shoulder while I'm sitting down.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

haha
laugh.gif
so basically "Douche bags" then...lol

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

When people wear basketball shorts with a polo shirt.

Oh, and bad drivers, and living in Miami, I'm
mad.gif
all the time.

polo with shorts is hella annoying...

This:

"Yo, I'm 'bout to run to the store."

"You 'bout to go to the store?"

indifferent.gif

Also, using the statement "gettin' my grown man on" or chicks sayin' "I'm classy". You shouldn't have to "get yourgrown man on" or let people know if you're already grown. And if you're so classy then why you got a tiger paw tattooed on your thigh and yourkids name on your neck?
indifferent.gif

I hate smokers who huddle in front of a doorway durin the winter cause they cold and wanna hurry up and get back inside. Well that should be a lesson to yalldumb $*$@%, don't smoke and u won't have to stand out side shiverin.

Ppl who stop to talk to somebody in the middle of the street when there are perfectly good spots for them to pull over at, then they keep the convo goin afterppl honk at em

Dudes on MW2 who know's there's a camper a foot, don't know where he's at, but continue to run around in the area where the shot came from.

Back to u Tom

Wannabe gangsters who low-ride, wear oversized shirts, and thinking their tough while they are soft as toilet paper on the inside.

when someone tells me to get ready or to do something....and when i do get ready or w/e they're not...

cant think of others....

besides loud people
and
Fat girls (they think they they're everything for some reason)

edit-- and when hoodboogers where RL (i could post videos but im not)
& when people where Polo Association and think they're doing it....i know a guy who has Polo %!#. shoes...Fail

Lindsay Lohan... What do you want Lindsay Lohan??

But seriously: people always late, having a song in head and not knowing the title, things like that
smile.gif

when people see me, and because im tall feel like its a invite to conversate(dont think thats a word) with me.
random people always asking "how tall are you?" FTL smh
Spoiler [+]
im like 6'7 btw..

Originally Posted by BigFella21

when people see me, and because im tall feel like its a invite to conversate(dont think thats a word) with me.
random people always asking "how tall are you?" FTL smh
Spoiler [+]
im like 6'7 btw..

you know theo smalling? he went to a highschool in my area

*People who ask me questions they already have the answers to.
*People who have to narrate their every move.

People on aim that post their life stories on AIM status/away messages
smh.gif
(mainly girls)

I hate people who don't step inside all the way when inside a train. They cause so much unnecessary congestion in front of the subway doors.

I dislike it when people also feel to need to hold on to the handle bar while they are leaving the subway car.

when you help someone out and they dont help you out when you need help

Originally Posted by General Johnson

My girl does this all the time, i usually mock her to show her how annoying it can get
laugh.gif

Hate it when you walk down the hall way, and your friend walks super close to you, and his arm keep touching my arm...

I hate stubborn people... You argue with them, and it gets to the point they don't even make sense anymore, and you realize you're just wasting yourtime arguing.

Back
Top Bottom