You know what time it is!! USTREAM

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

screenshots of dalia? PM me
laugh.gif

Nothing happened.... chick had a white top when we began the invasion.

after a couple of minutes peeps started pointing out her top cause you could kinda see some of the nipple, it looked like she had the eraser kind

She then changed to a black shirt
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

How do i miss this? We truckin tonight?

for sure....
but we need some rules...
no saying niketalk.... these idiots last night were ratting us out...
roll.gif
tired.gif

last night was fun as ____.

but i think this thread is about to be erased.. so hit me up when you guys make a new tread...

Are we the only ones that do %@!* like this??? I haven't seen any other groups on the site.

Everybody on nt needs to make a sn with NT_"enter screen name". So we don't have to type nt everytime we come in a room.

I'm changing mine tonight.

That charmain broad woulda been cool if she didn't have dial up.....video was choppy as hell

I don't know if she really has dial up.....but her web cam reminded me of the first time I ever had a video chat....back in 1998....on aol dial up.......hahahaha

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by eleet1

DALIAS NIPS <3
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
nerd.gif

Shorty is bad as hell, but I clocked out around [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5am[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
smh.gif
disgusting 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i caught that @%+% this morning (GMT) she is bad though...i think i just missed the nipple thing cause dudes was fiending with the IM's
laugh.gif
going on about how big her areolas were.....

one dude said that anton apollo ono was skating round her nipples in the olympics... @%+% had me dying
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm mad i enjoyed that jasmyn chat, $$@# reminded me of chilling having fun with the youngins in my fam. insomnia ftl.

So is this definitely going down again tonight? I've got the same SN its just a 1 on the end via Ustream (PoliticsAsUsua1) - we need more people reppin NT with signs.

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif
i'm mad i enjoyed that jasmyn chat, $$!# reminded me of chilling having fun with the youngins in my fam. insomnia ftl.
she ever end up doing anything, i left and went to a bar when fresh became a mod

Tell me you cats ain't really gettin on these chics......these are basically net-jumpoffs....don't be wifin these chics up.

We should put money in a pot and whoever bags one of these chics forreal gets the pot (of course I can't put in...I'm already spoken for). But that would be funny as @*+@ to see an nter on the chics channel at her crib.....hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom