You know what's better than Apple Music? Tidal

Jay-z has been one of my favourite rappers for so long I lost count. I was waiting for 4:44 on June 30th having no idea how I was going to listen because the album was Tidal exclusive, I told myself, **** that! I'm not subscribing to Tidal, God must've been listening because at 4:44 am my cousin fro the Bronx gave me his log in info for Tidal, I listened to the new Jay Album repeatedly for days in a row, " I'm not black I'm OJ, okay" lol.. anyway... so while playing the **** out of 4:44 I started realizing how much better Tidal was than Apple Music, they had every album and there were no songs missing on albums like how it is on Apple Music. I purchased concert tickets and got a 6month tidal free membership, I think I will continue using Tidal.

Tidal's ok. It got me my Hov floor seats so I can't really hate. The Hi-Fi sounds pretty solid as well. I'm still cancelling after my trial up, though.

Spotify >>>>>>

so jay-z doing a kendrick impersonation for 1 album makes tidal better?

giphy.gif

I swore by Spotify for years but I got tired of exclusive joints going to tidal. I've had it for a year and I like it, it's very comparable. There are a few albums/songs missing though but I'm still content. The only thing that I don't like is the controls/ play queue. It has this weird order if you flip between albums. Hard to describe.

That HiFi is amazing and the layout is dope ....

With that said Apple music $4.99 student discount >>>>>>> Tidal

Sorry Hov :frown:

Back
Top Bottom