You Know Your Drunk When.........

Originally Posted by MOB 650

U start hugging everyone And saying I love you.
Never done that no matter how drunk I've been. 
My litmus test is when I go to the bathroom, if I can't look at myself in the mirror with a straight face and not start laughing/smiling on the first try, I'm drunker than I should be. 

Originally Posted by tecca nena

thats how you know when your on e

I seen it! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

My litmus test is when I go to the bathroom, if I can't look at myself in the mirror with a straight face and not start laughing/smiling on the first try, I'm drunker than I should be. 
I've been guilty of both
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I've been guilty of both
pimp.gif
roll.gif

.... you and your boys think you can make vodka ice cubes after pouring it in an ice tray and putting it back in the freezer mad hype to put the ice cubes in our tea in the morning.

To this day we still laugh about it
laugh.gif
Still would be a dope idea though
pimp.gif

.... you and your boys think you can make vodka ice cubes after pouring it in an ice tray and putting it back in the freezer mad hype to put the ice cubes in our tea in the morning.

To this day we still laugh about it
laugh.gif
Still would be a dope idea though
pimp.gif

you know you're drunk when you go to the bathroom and it feels like you're on a boat that's swaying back and forth.

you know you're drunk when you go to the bathroom and it feels like you're on a boat that's swaying back and forth.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

oh hell yeah 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

oh hell yeah 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom