You played it off or just went with the flow. That is the question.

LOL...I would normally just turn around and look at dude like...you ok boo?

...if he were cute, back it up harder...
laugh.gif
and then when dude starts pulling you closer...I stop, turn around...say "I need a drink/or bathroom breakI'll be right back." And leave him there...just like that...

I dont even dance wit broads like that in the club that often, but if a broad feels inclined to grind on me while im posted then she needs to move around ifshe aint making my joint rise

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

if you're really worried about it, do like superbad and put it in your waisteband
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but c'mon man, listen to some ginuwine, "i feel a little poke comin through"
lol. i think next sings the song you are talking about. not ginuwine.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

laugh.gif
and then when dude starts pulling you closer...I stop, turn around...say "I need a drink/or bathroom break I'll be right back." And leave him there...just like that...
....She knows what time it is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sometimes it happens some times it doesnt...in my experience when it did she either went harder or didnt stop....i know on my bday weekend i was at a partyDRUNKKKK out my mind...shorty did it and got closer...i started whispering the song playing (Young Joc-Knock It Out) in her ear
roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

and then when dude starts pulling you closer...I stop, turn around...say "I need a drink/or bathroom break I'll be right back." And leave him there...just like that...

Aw that's creep
smh.gif

mdwst9 wrote:
ok so saturday me n my boys went to the club wit some females. As soon as my boy brought her into the house i knew i had 2 get on. So u kno im talkin to her basically the whole time in the club shootin her all the moves so i can be on. At first i was just tryna hit but after talkin to her for a while i figured this one might be a steal. So we finally start dancin and this girl has all the best booty moves u would ever see man she was like a stripper
devil.gif
but the dance keeps goin n im startin to realize an expansion of horizons in my pants. So we keep dancin n im just hoping that she aint feel it.

this is so important when your in the club. Too many chicks nowadays do not know how to dance properly. They go fast on slow
songs and slow on fast songs, and don't know what the hell to do on reggae songs. White girls just sway side to side and touch
their hair alot, I always point them out and laugh at them
laugh.gif

As far as getting on rock in the club, it happens, but you just gotta roll with. I've never heard of a female ending a dance over it,
it just comes with the territory sometimes.

My dude said, rubbing boners up against their legs...
laugh.gif
what kind of dancing you doing fam?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

if you're really worried about it, do like superbad and put it in your waisteband
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but c'mon man, listen to some ginuwine, "i feel a little poke comin through"
lol. i think next sings the song you are talking about. not ginuwine.
ahh yes, you got me...it is next. i was thinkin about Pony for some reason.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

Aiight NT i gotta a lil story for y'all.

ok so saturday me n my boys went to the club wit some females. As soon as my boy brought her into the house i knew i had 2 get on. So u kno im talkin to her basically the whole time in the club shootin her all the moves so i can be on. At first i was just tryna hit but after talkin to her for a while i figured this one might be a steal. So we finally start dancin and this girl has all the best booty moves u would ever see man she was like a stripper
devil.gif
but the dance keeps goin n im startin to realize an expansion of horizons in my pants. So we keep dancin n im just hoping that she aint feel it.

So my question is have y'all ever been in this situation? did u just stop? keep dancin? or try to play it off?

i am on that by the way i guess she aint feel nothin or she aint care lol, but none the less.....

discuss
Follow my moves kid....... just hit her with the "
nerd.gif
grin.gif
devil.gif
... well?"

Why play it off? She's DANCING EROTICALLY ON YOUR MEAT STICK. Use your erection as a launch point kid.. I feel like it's a waste of time if youdon't get aroused. I mean, maybe it's just me.

What my thing be at full attention when shorty dancing on me. I thought that was the purpose
nerd.gif

man whats the point of her even putting it there
laugh.gif
mines well grind on myleg

i'd switch it up, turn her around and let her feel it up front

laugh.gif
honestly i was just thinking about this as it has happened on a couple of occasions...nonetheless the replies and gifs in this thread are comedy

Originally Posted by mdwst9

Aiight NT i gotta a lil story for y'all.

devil.gif

So my question is have y'all ever been in this situation? did u just stop? keep dancin? or try to play it off?

i am on that by the way i guess she aint feel nothin or she aint care lol, but none the less.....

discuss
DUDE are you serious???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

9 times out of 10, if a chick is dancing with you like that she WANTS to feel it.

If she DOESN'T feel it, that's when it becomes a problem.

i feel that it is soo normal that if she don't feel it...she tends to go harder until she does begin to feel it. Almost as if she's not doing her civicduty as a samaritan of the club by not breaking off her current dance partner. Then again there are girls that go hard from the get.... and when things startto rise they slowly back out, as if I'm doing something wrong smh

Originally Posted by geminifly

White girls just sway side to side and touch
their hair alot, I always point them out and laugh at them
laugh.gif

As far as getting on rock in the club, it happens, but you just gotta roll with. I've never heard of a female ending a dance over it,
it just comes with the territory sometimes.

My dude said, rubbing boners up against their legs...
laugh.gif
what kind of dancing you doing fam?
laugh.gif
white girls are generally the laughing stock of any hiphop related dancing. Some of em just be trying too hard and it all ends up just being trash at the end. like +#*!+what are you actually doing

Usually I'd wear tight boxers and flip my penis into the elastic band so when it does get hard , they wouldn't feel it
pimp.gif

the whole point is for them to feel it. if u dont get it up u either not straight or she aint doin it right

ive never been in that situation. i dont know what i would do if i was, but like vills said it takes ALOT to kid the kid embarrsed but if that was to happen tothe kid id find a way to play it off tho

Back
Top Bottom