you playing ball and females come watch

I always like ishing on dudes who have their girl at the court. They get all frustrated and start calling BS calls and I'm just grinning the whole damntime.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Just got back from the college gym, that's the scene 24/7 up there when the team is hooping pickup. Some dudes crack under the pressure of all the bitties watching as well as the fact you're playing scolarshiped players (who always try to stack the team and get like 3 or more of them on the same team). Some dudes step up. And in the evening it's especially deep with the females because you have 2 different aerobics classes upstairs, the volleyball girls like to meet and workout, the Carribean chics like to come and stomp and slap a volleyball/soccerball between them, and then just the aforementioned chics who like to groupie it up following athletes around.

The best is embarassing somebody in front of HIS girl though. Then you look at her and she just got the SMH face on.

laugh.gif
I was at the Rec a couple of weeks ago, and Deandre Jordan, Bryan Davis, and Derrick Roland were all on the same team playing against a bunch ofscrubs. Deandre, Bryan, and Derrick was just effin around, but you could tell the kids on the other team were trying so hard to impress all of thejersey-chasing chicks that were there watching the guys from the team.

I hate that
laugh.gif

being usually the only asian playing, when girls come in, NOBODY is letting the asian kid get the ball, much less shoot, for fear of having an asian guy scoreon you.

a couple years back, the summer after Tyrus Thomas had gone pro, he came through the student rec center and was playing for like 3 hours. it was him, 2 otherguys from the team that year, and two of his "entourage" which meant two talentless 5'4 guys.

When me and my boys got on the court, we took an early lead on them and thomas was heated. we came down one possession and when I got the ball, one of his boyswas guarding me reallly really loose and thomas told him to play tighter. the dude responded with "like yao ming is gonna make a jump shot". I endedup burying a 3 right there, and well, that was the end of the game for me. dude got such a hard time after that from thomas, the girls and the dudes watchingthe game that he spent the rest of the game guarding me full court and trying to take me to the hole. must have gone like 2-25 from the field.
roll.gif

usually don't end up too good, cuz _s be trying to impress and when a white dude or asian with actual skill get to ballin _s get reeeeeal outta character. playin dirty and all that. but when I play and dudes is out there ballin to impress birds, I will usually play at like 60%. do a lot of playing around. playing hard for birds just seems kinda lame to me

Definitely true, the game gets heated when girls are around. But you all know the girls don't give a damn how you play ball, most of them wouldn't beable to judge how good you are or not anyway. They're just checkin to see how good you look. Dudes do get extra serious though, like its 4th quarter, game7.

trying to take me to the hole
lol i believe the story except for that part. there is NO reason a super athletic nba player thats like 6'8" should have ANY troubletaking you to the rim while being pissed off and trying.

But yeah i'll admit that i start going harder when bitties are watching. I usually just play more physically since when i'm not trying as hard i'mmore chill. But i remember when i first started deadlifting. I was barely able to get a 5x3 of what i was doing then this hot chick who's on the machinenext to me needs help adjusting it. I help her out and go back to my work out.

I seriously turned from a person who was super conscious about my form and moving mad slowly, and a person who somewhat struggled with the weight to an animal.I was moving 3 times faster and doing the weight with no problem
laugh.gif

And eff the edit button, my post is gunna get too long for NT to read it
laugh.gif

The ABSOLUTE WORST time having girls start watching you play ball was when AND 1 was poppin.
sick.gif
roll.gif

I love when good female ballplayers are playing as well. Cats be going extra hard not to get embarrased by them. Happened when I went to the park with myhomegirl (a 5'4" Spanish chick who used to play college ball) and we were playing a quick fullcourt. Shorty hit 5 shots i na row on this dude when hisgirl was there watching him. N started playing mad hard but it aint matter. nothing worse then getting your !#@ beat by a girl while other girls are watching.

trying to take me to the hole
lol i believe the story except for that part. there is NO reason a super athletic nba player thats like 6'8" should have ANY trouble taking you to the rim while being pissed off and trying.
nah, man, not tyrus thomas. his boy was the one who was guarding me and trying to take me to the hole. thomas was just heated at his man and wasribbing him for letting me make that jump shot on him.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I swear, a nice looking female enters the gym and it's like a D1 recruiter just came in.
I'm already seeing the "Larry Flynt Hustler Basketball Invitational" showing up in next years summer circuit with every player andcoach in attendance.

Still to this day I remember in 7th grade, my girlfriend was in 8th grade and was a cheerleader, and my boys used to give me a hard time that everytime shewalked through the gym, that I shot the ball, I never passed. That is hilarious.
laugh.gif
Good times.

Back
Top Bottom