You sickos LOVE subtly taunting a man who cant seem to pee in the public urinal huh?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You do these kind of posts every few weeks, and each time, no one cares.
Some random issue/thought that you can't seriously think anyone will want to discuss... yet, here they are.

I guess I could commend you on your dedication to a tired shtick..?

a) you're in here. you care.

b) my last thread got 9 pages (not that it matters, really.) and i really said pretty much nothing

c) honestly, why are you so upset?
Nah im just in here to get my post count ^

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

da +%!%? who actually thinks about this?

this....

im in and out
do my thing wash my hands check myself out in the mirror im gone

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

nothing says LOSER quite like boasting about how many pages your last thread went. congrats.

aww man
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i bet you freaks ALL play this little game when going into a public restroom, dont deny it.

you see another guy doing his biz but you dont hear his piss banging up against the porcelain urinal

so now you're thinking WHATS WRONG PAL? CANT PISS IN PUBLIC OR SOMETHING, YOU LOSER???

or you listen to the guy in the toilet stall, and revel in the fact that he can only muster a weak flow, like a broken sprinkler system

you subtly mock him in your head, while you whip out your bishop and release a stream of sterile liquid gold with the force of ten thousand suns.

"THAT'LL show 'em that im the BAWS of this here Best Buy bathroom! that'll show 'em all!"

buncha FREAKS on this board. buncha GROSSIES.

you're all going going STRAIGHT to Antonville.

Discuss.
you really worry about other dudes while takin a piss?

Back
Top Bottom