You think JB will drop Josh Howard...

how about that, this guy admitted to taking marijuana during the off season. is he going to be dropped by JB? personally, i think if he's gonna getdropped, Melo should be dropped as well. the clean image of Ray Allen, Mike Bibby, Joe Johnson, Rip Hamilton, Chris Paul represents the Brand well but thesetwo! nobody's perfect, but don't give people "bullets" to hate you more! theses two guys have everything, the million dollar contracts, PEs,the Cribs, the Whip, etc. at least set a good example to people that look up to you. i don't know what disciplinary actions the league and the Dallasmanagement are going to do to Josh Howard but c'mon we've all seen Melo's disrepectful actions during the playoffs, not to mention the weed, theDUI, etc. DROP MELO! that ungrateful f...!

Woa that's kinda harsh right there...I think they should be able to do watever they please they are both great players though

Originally Posted by SC415

Woa that's kinda harsh right there...I think they should be able to do watever they please they are both great players though
you have a responsibility to the organizations you represent. in this case the Dallas Mavericks and Jordan Brand.

i don't work for Jordan Brand or the Mavericks, but i can assume that recreational marijuana use is not in line with the type of image those organizationsare tying to project on the general population, and more importantly, the youth that look at those organizations.

Carmelo is a whole other story.

i have made no secret of the fact that i absolutely hate this guy with every fiber that is me. he's been an immature little brat since he signed thecontract. he has not earned the right to be the face of Jordan Brand.

Chris Paul is more along the lines of an athlete that kids can look up to and respect. Carmelo isn't even close.

because it's not just what you do on the court, it's about the type of human being you are. Carmelo has shown his true colors several times.

somehow I don't think so LOL

goatmm1.jpg

smokin.gif

i'm just sayin' don't drop Josh Howard unless they're dropping Melo. agreed that they can do whatever they want, however, being a JB playerthey have an image to uphold. how many "free pass" are we gonna give Melo. IS MELO REALLY A GREAT PLAYER? i think he's an arrogant douche... ifbeing a good player means you can disrespect the coach, in front of the whole world. being caught with weed on your backpack, and having a DUI...people can dowhatever they want...granted but being an NBA player, being part of the JB team, people look up to these people...is this the image you want kids to look upto!

i was just asking people's opinion of what Josh Howard admitted and what actions are needed to be taken. Randy Moss, granted he's a good player, but hegot dropped from the JB brand...'member that!

Originally Posted by gambit710

i was just asking people's opinion of what Josh Howard admitted and what actions are needed to be taken. Randy Moss, granted he's a good player, but he got dropped from the JB brand...'member that!

and he was still wearing the Jordan VI cleats so what are you saying?

SomaHC's picture is priceless man.

But to answer the dude's question, I don't think he should be dropped, but he should get a "Hey, let's represent this company withrespect" type of knudge from someone high up in the JB field.

drop howard? lol. come on now, they need to get some white boys in jordan brand. jeter doesnt count. by the way, talk about dropping, jordan cheated on hiswife. does that count?

Originally Posted by gambit710

i'm just sayin' don't drop Josh Howard unless they're dropping Melo. agreed that they can do whatever they want, however, being a JB player they have an image to uphold. how many "free pass" are we gonna give Melo. IS MELO REALLY A GREAT PLAYER? i think he's an arrogant douche... if being a good player means you can disrespect the coach, in front of the whole world. being caught with weed on your backpack, and having a DUI...people can do whatever they want...granted but being an NBA player, being part of the JB team, people look up to these people...is this the image you want kids to look up to!

Why you mad at Melo? Chill .
laugh.gif
. STOP HATIN!

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

i agree 100%,JB should drop Howard and include Melo too,bad reputation to the entire elitte underachieving brotherhood

It will never fail to bother me that Melo gets his PE and comercial spots to make him an even more cocky little bratt than he already is, on top of his verysmall skill set. Granted he is good at what he does (rebounds and putbacks) he throws up so much junk you cant say that hes any better a shooter than half theguys in the d league who just dont have the body size, hype and confidence he does.

Meanwhile you got veterans like Ray Allen who never got a PE because of his relativly quiet personality and smooth effortless style on and off the court. Dudemay be the best shooter of all time and in his day he could take it to the rack as well. Should have atleast gotten a PE a few years before Mello hit theleague.

Gotta love CP, but that shoe is pathetic looking.

I sincerely hope that its a Garbagemelo & Howard dropfest at JB SOON.

However, JB created and released the Spizike, so who knows what sort of value system they're running with these days...?

Well then, I'll go out on a limb and disagree with the d league comment, and many of the other comments about Melo. LOL His O game is probably the mostcomplete in the L (minus Kobe), notice COMPLETE. Not really a Melo fan, but you guys are just hating something viscious. At least be serious. To say that heisn't setting a good example off the court, or doesn't play hard enough ENOUGH on D, or doesn't pass enough, or he isn't leading his team towins, etc. is cool, but some of y'all are just lying to yourselves. LMFAO Gotta Love NT!

Oh yeah, since this "technically" isn't a Melo bashing post LOL, I'll get to the topic:

They shouldn't drop Josh just because of this statement. Not a fan of the Mavs, so not really up on all their news, but I don't think he has a LONGhistory of this type of silly behavior (admitting to doing it on air was just plain SILLY). I know he's had some misteps and hasn't been a perfectplayer and whatnot, but he really has been a pretty good citizen in the L.

And really, as much BS as JB has been pulling/putting out lately, they shouldn't be able to drop NOBODY BUT GENTRY...

Back
Top Bottom