YOU THNK WAYNE REALLY HAS A DEATH WISH?

I DO. I think he's doing everything he can to live a dramatic rock star type life. And the only way to top it off is to die early. I think if the drugs andcup don't kill him in the next few years then he will end up Kurt Cobaining himself. Sad that he is that starved for stardom.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I DO. I think he's doing everything he can to live a dramatic rock star type life. And the only way to top it off is to die early. I think if the drugs and cup don't kill him in the next few years then he will end up Kurt Cobaining himself. Sad that he is that starved for stardom.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I DO. I think he's doing everything he can to live a dramatic rock star type life. And the only way to top it off is to die early. I think if the drugs and cup don't kill him in the next few years then he will end up Kurt Cobaining himself. Sad that he is that starved for stardom.
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Real %%*@ i think he's gunna die like a famous rockstar would. he's gunna die at "27".....jimi hendrix die at 27, mi morrison die at 27, andsome other people but wayne is gunna die soon from drug overdoes or sumthin.

Real !!!$ i think he's gunna die like a famous rockstar would. he's gunna die at "27".....jimi hendrix die at 27, mi morrison die at 27, andsome other people but wayne is gunna die soon from drug overdoes or sumthin.

Originally Posted by AokiiFresh

Real %%*@ i think he's gunna die like a famous rockstar would. he's gunna die at "27".....jimi hendrix die at 27, mi morrison die at 27, and some other people but wayne is gunna die soon from drug overdoes or sumthin.
SIT YO DUMB *** DOWN!

He might be on some of them drugs hard like that but he don't sip syrup as much as he claim. Stuff makes you gain madd weight. I had to lay off after I puton bout 15 pounds. he was to skinny to be drinkin it like that. I think he puttin on a show for everyone but he aint tore up all the time like he claim.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

He might be on some of them drugs hard like that but he don't sip syrup as much as he claim. Stuff makes you gain madd weight. I had to lay off after I put on bout 15 pounds. he was to skinny to be drinkin it like that. I think he puttin on a show for everyone but he aint tore up all the time like he claim.

laugh.gif
Maybe he keeps the weight off with the drugs he uses........ just athought.

i wish he would so we could stop seeing a million post about him.
eyes.gif
smh.gif
u guys worrying about another man to much.
smh.gif

Real %%*@ i think he's gunna die like a famous rockstar would. he's gunna die at "27".....jimi hendrix die at 27, mi morrison die at 27, and some other people but wayne is gunna die soon from drug overdoes or sumthin.
I've been thinking this actually...

dude HAS to be feeling omnipotent...

Good thing he's 29
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Good thing he's 29
nerd.gif

He's 25

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Good thing he's 29
nerd.gif

He's 25
For the last 4 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Good thing he's 29
nerd.gif

He's 25
For the last 4 years
laugh.gif
nah im pretty sure if you remember how young he was when he came in. lil homie couldnt even get into certain clubs (I dont know how s beezy doesit
nerd.gif
) and last year he was 24. and jay z was 44. He had a 44. He couldhave murked him. And came out when he's 44.

Back
Top Bottom