You THOUGHT your life was terrible until you've seen THIS! :ROLLIN

roll.gif
The way girls obsess over this book I can see this actually happening

SmH...girls need to get back to reality..

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I couldpull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "Be my baby's daddy!" I couldn't get out in time.FML
this website doesnt get old..

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

eek.gif

getimage.aspx

eek.gif
I just talked to him the other day
tired.gif

I bet Brutus had something to do with this
nerd.gif
What? I dont get it though this was like in 800 ce there is now way you can talk to him unless you payed a trill to get a time machine..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

eek.gif

getimage.aspx

eek.gif
I just talked to him the other day
tired.gif

I bet Brutus had something to do with this
nerd.gif
What? I dont get it though this was like in 800 ce there is now way you can talk to him unless you payed a trill to get a time machine..
eyes.gif

a TRILLION you say?
nerd.gif

pallet_x_10000.jpg

Originally Posted by ralphsody

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "Be my baby's daddy!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
this website doesnt get old..
laugh.gif

Not even to say you're late or nothin' fam, but you gotta understand this thread comes up on NT mad often. Even if you're not on NT everyday,we're just tryin' to let you know in the good ol' humorous fashion, nothin' personal.

But you are late.....no funny business.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Today, I went over to my uncle's house for dinner and my stomache hurt really bad. I noticed there were two toilets and sat in the prettier one and proceeded to take a huge dump. Turns out I chose the brand new toilet that wasn't connected to anything yet. FML

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ahhahahahahahhaha

Today, I was the only one in an elevator when an attractive girl came in, talking on her phone. She told her friend, "I have to go, there's a cute guyon this elevator." Before I could even react, she turned to me and said, "Sorry for lying, I really wanted to get off the phone with her." FML

lmao

Back
Top Bottom