Young Buck Goin In On G-Unit Part 2 - New Track "Steroids"

I wish artist had a clause in their contract saying if the label doesn't drop their album within a set amount of time...
they can be released....

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

What is Buck doing?!?! He's gonna get himself ethered!

by who?
laugh.gif

g unit is dead

bitter party of 1.

stopped after he said 50 f'ing people to get the front cover, and 50's contract is like Buck's where he will be a slave under Jimmy for 10 years.Untrue but say it was, 50 is making money, why isn't Buck?????????????? This guy is making a choice I wish he would not make

Originally Posted by Essential1

bitter party of 1.

stopped after he said 50 f'ing people to get the front cover, and 50's contract is like Buck's where he will be a slave under Jimmy for 10 years. Untrue but say it was, 50 is making money, why isn't Buck?????????????? This guy is making a choice I wish he would not make

aint nobody stopping 50 from releasing his albums...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

bitter party of 1.

stopped after he said 50 f'ing people to get the front cover, and 50's contract is like Buck's where he will be a slave under Jimmy for 10 years. Untrue but say it was, 50 is making money, why isn't Buck?????????????? This guy is making a choice I wish he would not make

exactly it was a stupid statement by Buck, as is dissing the man who holds the button on your album dropping or not.

And that being said Game has dropped albums, why hasn't Buck?

Buck is full of bad decisions that's why.

Make music and stop bs'ing a beef he will never win.

thats those drugs in buck.
50 cent has so much dirt on buck its not even smart for anyone in his position to try and "beef" with your former boss.
he can air him out just on financial matters.

did he forget that phone call 50 taped?!?!

bitter party of 1.

exactly it was a stupid statement by Buck, as is dissing the man who holds the button on your album dropping or not.

And that being said Game has dropped albums, why hasn't Buck?

Buck is full of bad decisions that's why.

Make music and stop bs'ing a beef he will never win.

game was never signed to g unit... he was just put in the group... dre will actually let artists go... buck feels like he's stuck so +*#@ it... he'sprobably right... 50 too much of an ++$*%%# to let dude out his contract... might as well diss em...

I eff with Buck, wish he did'nt go the beef route, that **** is so played. "Back On My Buck Sh**" was a great tape with no beef records.

by who?
laugh.gif

g unit is dead

Lmfao. G-unit is not dead. G-unit is the best Rap Group out there now, forget Young Money all they do is sip Sizzurp and record mumbling tracks.

by who?
laugh.gif

g unit is dead

Lmfao. G-unit is not dead. G-unit is the best Rap Group out there now, forget Young Money all they do is sip Sizzurp and record mumbling tracks.
50-cent-wig1.jpg

Smh dam buck why you have to go this route...let that beef go and drop a hot track. He should focus on reviving his career instead of startin beef

by who?
laugh.gif

g unit is dead

so what suburban rock did u crawl out from?

by who?
laugh.gif

g unit is dead

laugh.gif
what proof do you have of that? i mean im not a fan of young money NORg-unit but to say that g-unit is the best rap group out there right now? they weren't even the best rap group when they were in theyre prime, young moneysfanbase is incredibly stronger than g-unit's, i swear...why do i even click on the music thread?

Back
Top Bottom