YOUNG BUCK ROBBED FOR BENTLEY, CHAIN, AND WATCH

Come on now IF his Bentley was stolen it would have been found within a matter of hours with the security system.

Damn atleast he can prob buy it back for less then he paid lol. Buck stay gettin got. 50 bout to drop his behind.

Damn atleast he can prob buy it back for less then he paid lol. Buck stay gettin got. 50 bout to drop his behind.

Doubt that Buck would get robbed in Ca$hville......

Plus its mediatakeout....So....

smh.gif

I wanna know what's so hilarious about a dude getting robbed at gunpoint?
I'm no fan of G-Unit, but c'mon, it's mediatakeout and if it is true, that's not really funny.

So who is G-Unit or Buck going to say who really got robbed this time? Hot Rod? Last time they blamed it on dude in Buck's camp who didn't even have aG-Unit chain lol.

According to a person claiming to be close with both Young Buck and the man who took the rapper's items, the taking was 100% HOOD LEGAL. The insider tellsMediaTakeOut.com, "[Young Buck] owes somebody some money and that's why they did that. In addition to getting his chain snatched and car took, he gotbeat up by someone half his size. It was funny as hell."

Well there you have it. It wasn't an armed robbery - just a little bit of hood justice.

loll

If someone really did take his Bentley I'd find that amazing...but its more than likely false

Originally Posted by rocyaice

So who is G-Unit or Buck going to say who really got robbed this time? Hot Rod? Last time they blamed it on dude in Buck's camp who didn't even have a G-Unit chain lol.
The dude that took the chain did an interview with Don Diva (or was it Feds??) and he never said he took the chain from Young Buck himself, it was DTay that he took it from . . . It was just a big deal because it was "Buck's chain" . . .

And Buck basically shot down the rumors, he said he got into a altercation with someone and his watch fell off (as they tend to do in fist fights and scuffles). . . If he lost his Bently I don't think he'd be doing interviews, he'd be lookin for that mutha%$$%@+#

Back
Top Bottom