Young Buck signs with Maybach Music Group

Dumb....... But maybe true..... If so I hope buck handles his business this time... Dudes the only reason I listened to any of that g unit $&@!....I Definatly can't wait to hear more from buck

pimp.gif

When I hear about stuff like this, i'm surprised that their is a post on it.

No one cares about mystikal, or Busta going to new labels. No one really cares where young buck ends up. His time has passed..

Straight Outta Ca$hville was dope, who said it wasn't!?! 
mad.gif

All of G-Unit's first solo efforts plus first solo group album were crack...

i personally think Buck alot better than Busta, dude's rapid fire flow is getting tiring. Mystikal has some dope tracks but he needs to tone it down a bit.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

If Buck signs with MMG, then PILL is done.

Sad but possibly true. But idk..I could see Pill and Buck doing a good amount tracks together....maybe thats a reach tho

Pill is a more refined MC but Buck is a more refined artist, has more personality and is more entertaining.

I take Buck 11 out of 10 times over Pill.

If it wasn't for the Polow track, which Fab eventually destroyed, I wouldn't care for any of dude's music

Buck sucks

laugh.gif
I'm shocked at how average/mediocre Pill is. Dude has...nothing. As much as I don't like Big Sean & Meek Mill,
they at least have charisma/confidence to make them standout. It's a wrap for Pill.

Hopefully Buck can get back on his grind now and get the IRS off of him. There's no reason for him not to have some
sort of resurrgence.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

If it wasn't for the Polow track, which Fab eventually destroyed, I wouldn't care for any of dude's music

Buck sucks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Any song from Ca$hville >>> that Polow track

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Buck sucks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at sillyputty...not even that serious 
ohwell.gif

dudes albums get NO play from me....and i'm in the ville

yayo>>>>> buck

hell, while at it

lito>>>>> buck....$+#@ yall ...and the nerve of him gettin on "stay high" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Sad but possibly true. But idk..I could see Pill and Buck doing a good amount tracks together....maybe thats a reach tho
I feel like its been over for Pill. Lets see how this goes for Buck though.

I'd love to hear Buck over some MMG beats. Hopefully guest spots are kept to a minimum but this definitely has potential. 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

you buggin son

Buggin big time. Buck has a damn near flawless album in Straight Outta Ca$hville, and a solid one in Buck The World.

NOW YA'LL REALLY BUGGIN'! 
eek.gif
 + 
alien.gif
son...he's not playing..when i was REALLY on my anti south *%! i slept on young buck's first album..but i was still a big g-unit fan at da time, i later relented and copped it 2 weeks after it dropped..

pssh, it was head and shoulders better then bank's first album, and we all know hunger for more was that crack.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

No one cares about mystikal, or Busta going to new labels. No one really cares where young buck ends up. His time has passed..
das not true, people love that NBA trade/WWF changing teams drama..it never fails

cam joining da roc

50 joining aftermath/shady..same for slaughterhouse..

wale & meek @ MMG

Buck sucks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at sillyputty...not even that serious 
ohwell.gif

dudes albums get NO play from me....and i'm in the ville

yayo>>>>> buck
son, stop sleepin on straight outta cashville...i can tell da way u typin you've NEVER HEARD IT...its a dope album..this is a NYer talking.

Back
Top Bottom