Young Dolph

That video old and both them boys movin cross the world. Tax and Troy prolly neva leave NY

Doubt Gotti even responds fam got his promo for the diss now he getting promo for the shooting.

Still tryna figure out if this beef is trying to be pushed last 2 visits to the club Play Wit Yo ***** was followed by Shake Something

Only thing that makes me feel like gotti didn't send the so shooters id the fact that they bust at him last year.
:smh: at blac youngsta dumb *** with his crew with the tools pointed at the camera taking about eff dolph. Same clowns that'll be hollering black lives matter during the next tragedy.

Cats not satisfied till blood is shed. They promote killing and people get shocked when someone gets killed... It's 'only music' until it's not. Rip big, pac, doe b and countless others. Smh hip hop is the only culture that kills its own kind and brags about it ...Or am I wrong?

Just to verify, dolph getting shot at is a bad thing, right [emoji]129300[/emoji]

To me it obviously is, but some people act like it's a a movie.

Last edited:
Preserving lives = tap dancing [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I don't even want to know what kind of confused logic you're using.

Only thing that makes me feel like gotti didn't send the so shooters id the fact that they bust at him last year.
:smh: at blac youngsta dumb *** with his crew with the tools pointed at the camera taking about eff dolph. Same clowns that'll be hollering black lives matter during the next tragedy.

Cats not satisfied till blood is shed. They promote killing and people get shocked when someone gets killed... It's 'only music' until it's not. Rip big, pac, doe b and countless others. Smh hip hop is the only culture that kills its own kind and brags about it ...Or am I wrong?

Just to verify, dolph getting shot at is a bad thing, right [emoji]129300[/emoji]

To me it obviously is, but some people act like it's a a movie.

What you talking about is not as simple as hip hop = violence. Wrong thread for that anyway.

Save lives in general bruh none of the regulars up in here tryna any of what you talking bout we just want some new dolph. Bounce.

U always pushing this pro black pro hip hop **** :lol: we get it bruh, we just want new good music. That's a whole different convo for another thread. Even drake catching bodies like that nowadays.

Last edited:
"Do black lives matter when you bout to kill your enemy?"

Black Lives matter is just a slogan meant for people who kill blacks while the evidence is there and they're walking free without getting convicted as opposed if a black man shoots another black he's getting convicted to continue the new slavery aka mass incarceration.

I wonder what would happen if he and gotti ran into each other in a professional environment. Like the doctors office or at a bank.

I wonder what would happen if he and gotti ran into each other in a professional environment. Like the doctors office or at a bank.
A couple dirty looks and that's all. Them ****** ain't got that in em.

Yeah they'd act like some females. No drama would go down. Dolph would probably snapchat it and say something shady.

Am I the only one who mistook him for 2Chainz on OT Genasis "Cut It"?

I think him an OT had a magical chemistry, reminded me of Gucci and OJ Juice man circa 08'/09'

When I was hearing preach in the club I thought he was 2 chainz.

Somebody from gotti Camp need to go ahead and leak 100 shots.

Back
Top Bottom