Young Dolph

Wavez dismiss yourself from this thread b. This ain't yo kinda music man, no kidz bop raps, whip nae nae here. I'll take another play wit yo ***** :smokin

full

Lol ****** encouraging these clowns who can’t rap making wack disses and then gon be sad talking about “man why they gotta be stupid” when somebody get shot

Ho Gotti you a ho mayne!

:lol:. Dog, the song so fire. The disses and **** so simple and grade school...that it's hilarious and funny at the same time.

And that **** a hit too. Regardless of the Gotti context its going up in every southern club thats what really make his soul burn slow.

Lol *****s encouraging these clowns who can’t rap making wack disses and then gon be sad talking about “man why they gotta be stupid” when somebody get shot

I enjoy ignorant music like the next man but you right if someone dies over this looking back it would be another unfortunate death in hip hop. This has already gone way too far but it definitely isn't over yet.

I enjoy ignorant music like the next man but you right if someone dies over this looking back it would be another unfortunate death in hip hop. This has already gone way too far but it definitely isn't over yet.

Nobody dying over this fake ****

C'mon brothers. There is no other way to solve these disputes? I can't blame Dolph for putting a bag on Gotti's head. I'd be hard pressed not to do the same.

nah dog

dolph getting shot up over a wack diss

it's like double punishment

gotti putting out hits and putting out hits smh

s***'s crazy

Back
Top Bottom