Young Dolph

That’s what’s up is Gotti saving grace rn. That the gone get the spot more lit than anything in Tennessee but Dolph preach is a close 2nd and when it come projects it’s a no brainer Dolph kickin gotti *** rn.

side note the only track I seen rival gotti that’s what’s up is z-ro mo city don when it gets played in h-town

I been to Memphis for the first time in April with my short. Man, I felt home :lol:. **** was Luv man. As a Baltimore *****, we always had synergy with Memphis.

There was like a 3 year period when Gotti was still a mixtape cat...where he basically lived in Baltimore. He had a condo here, and would throw d boy parties at Club Dubai and ****. Whenever I went home from ATL, he’d be here, and the parties would be lit. Few my dawgs linked with him. They said he too real. My man got a pic with gotti...and not on no fan ****, but on some recognize you ****. “I got that sac” and Gucci “On Deck” get played at EVERY event here. Literally.

Gotti used to do his DTLR releases here (which only local street rappers did) when that was a thing. This how tied in he is with my city, and personally....he UP there for me.

I been to Memphis for the first time in April with my short. Man, I felt home :lol:. **** was Luv man. As a Baltimore *****, we always had synergy with Memphis.

There was like a 3 year period when Gotti was still a mixtape cat...where he basically lived in Baltimore. He had a condo here, and would throw d boy parties at Club Dubai and ****. Whenever I went home from ATL, he’d be here, and the parties would be lit. Few my dawgs linked with him. They said he too real. My man got a pic with gotti...and not on no fan ****, but on some recognize you ****. “I got that sac” and Gucci “On Deck” get played at EVERY event here. Literally.

Gotti used to do his DTLR releases here (which only local street rappers did) when that was a thing. This how tied in he is with my city, and personally....he UP there for me.

that’s real, one my main homies is from Detroit and basically says the same thing u said word for word bout gotti but for Detroit. He a real 1, I been bumbin bruh since the 10th grade and snuck in my first adult club to see him perform mr tell it. I glad the m showed u love fam

Last edited:
U got a emotional connection to gotti cuz he be doing coats for kids in bmore but he jeezy level right now. We gonna always appreciate what he did but u posting nothing but **** from pre 2012. It’s the jeezy vs Gucci argument all over again.

Man idgaf about no sales, I don’t even know why you brought that up like Dolph do big numbers anyway. I’m talking about the music. The music getting stale, flat out. Don’t get it twisted, I like Dolph, I probably been listening to him longer than most of the people in here that’s not in Tennessee but imma always keep it real. The music not doing nothing for me, it’s the same **** repackaged. I guess that’s why I liked Bulletproof so much because he had something new to rap about. Him being independent has nothing to do with it, Nipsey was independent for a decade for real and what helped him stay afloat was his music, which had substance and wasn’t redundant. Dolph don’t be talking about NOTHING man, that **** get old after a while.

I don’t expect y’all to get it though, I’m the same ***** that told y’all Jeezy was washed 10 years before y’all finally accepted it. I’m not saying Dolph anywhere near Jeezy status, but if he don’t do something soon he gone be headed in that direction.

My _ YOU brought up "he's slowing down". That's literally talking about sales and popularity. :lol:

All you doing is predicting some fall off based on nothing. I'm not bout to debate you on some prediction just because YOU might not be feeling his music no more. That's just your opinion, but his buzz and his labels buzz is hotter than it's ever been.

Last edited:
My _ YOU brought up "his buzz". That's literally talking about sales and popularity. :lol:

All you doing is predicting some fall off based on nothing. I'm not bout to debate you on some prediction just because YOU might not be feeling his music no more. That's just your opinion, but his buzz and his labels buzz is hotter than it's ever been.

Go back and read my guy, I didn’t say **** about his buzz before you brought that up. And I didn’t lie, his buzz was at his hottest when them 100 shots came, he had everybody talking about him and anticipating his next move....but I was always talking about the MUSIC. When the last time Dolph dropped a song that made you feel like Preach? 100 shots? Get paid? Miss me with the buzz and sales talk, Idgaf what nobody selling as long as the music hitting me in the chest. I don’t even pay attention to **** else. And again, you talking as if Dolph is doing big numbers, which he’s not...but so what.

It’s cool to admit when a rapper you’re a fan of can do better. Dolph don’t even seem like he trying no more. He got a formula that he seem to be sticking to. He gotta switch it up. He’s capable of doing it. You can’t keep making the same **** over and over and expect it to stay fresh... Look at that lil period Wop had. Wop music had got boring as **** for a while, he dropped Trap Back and that ***** went on a hell of a run that brought us great music and introduced us to Dolph, Peewee, Thug, Migos, and Future and Scooter to a lesser degree. Dolph gotta drop his “Trap Back”.

Last edited:
Go back and read my guy, I didn’t say **** about his buzz before you brought that up. And I didn’t lie, his buzz was at his hottest when them 100 shots came, he had everybody talking about him and anticipating his next move....but I was always talking about the MUSIC. When the last time Dolph dropped a song that made you feel like Preach? 100 shots? Get paid? Miss me with the buzz and sales talk, Idgaf what nobody selling as long as the music hitting me in the chest. I don’t even pay attention to **** else. And again, you talking as if Dolph is doing big numbers, which he’s not...but so what.

It’s cool to admit when a rapper you’re a fan of can do better. Dolph don’t even seem like he trying no more. He got a formula that he seem to be sticking to. He gotta switch it up. He’s capable of doing it. You can’t keep making the same **** over and over and expect it to stay fresh... Look at that lil period Wop had. Wop music had got boring as **** for a while, he dropped Trap Back and that ***** went on a hell of a run that brought us great music and introduced us to Dolph, Peewee, Thug, Migos, and Future and Thug to a lesser degree. Dolph gotta drop his “Trap Back”.

You said he's "slowing up" and he's not. His name, Key Glocks name is hot right now. Hotter than they've ever been.

It just sound you personally not feeling his music now and I'm not debating on you on that but you only one person. Fans tend to think their opinion is more important than it really is. I can not like somebody's music anymore but my one opinion don't matter that much.

You said he's "slowing up" and he's not. His name, Key Glocks name is hot right now. Hotter than they've ever been.

It just sound you personally not feeling his music now and I'm not debating on you on that but you only one person. Fans tend to think their opinion is more important than it really is. I can not like somebody's music anymore but my one opinion don't matter that much.

That’s cute how you edited your post when you got caught putting words in my mouth....THE MUSIC IS SLOWING UP. Dolph was dropping fire tapes back to back to back....He not dropping as much and the music not as good. That’s not slowing up?

You tryna spin it like I got something against Dolph when that couldn’t be further from the truth, like I keep saying I **** with dawg, I just know he can do better.

My opinion obviously is important because you going back and forth with me. You the one tryna debate, I said my piece and that was that. You came outta nowhere talking about “buzz” and **** lmao..If you hadn’t mentioned me I promise I would have scrolled right past your comment/opinion. I wasn’t even talking to you, I was talking directly to $tacy $tacy , a person I personally put onto Dolph and who’s opinion matters to me and probably vice versa.

If you ****ing with the music heavy, cool then my *****, do you. I hold ****** to a higher standard when I know what they’re capable of. We can agree to disagree.

Dolph still got it, think he just hasn’t had full focus on his **** for like the last year and a half cuz he been trying get Glock poppin ...I know yo got the bangers on deck when he gets back in the lab locked in

That’s cute how you edited your post when you got caught putting words in my mouth....THE MUSIC IS SLOWING UP. Dolph was dropping fire tapes back to back to back....He not dropping as much and the music not as good. That’s not slowing up?

You tryna spin it like I got something against Dolph when that couldn’t be further from the truth, like I keep saying I **** with dawg, I just know he can do better.

My opinion obviously is important because you going back and forth with me. You the one tryna debate, I said my piece and that was that. You came outta nowhere talking about “buzz” and **** lmao..If you hadn’t mentioned me I promise I would have scrolled right past your comment/opinion. I wasn’t even talking to you, I was talking directly to $tacy $tacy , a person I personally put onto Dolph and who’s opinion matters to me and probably vice versa.

If you ****ing with the music heavy, cool then my *****, do you. I hold *****s to a higher standard when I know what they’re capable of. We can agree to disagree.

I edited my post before you replied. Either way you was talking like he bout to be irrelevant because YOU don't like the music no more when his name right now is bigger than it's ever been. :lol: And no your opinion ain't that important. You was just wrong.

You brought a bunch of rappers when Dolph don't move like them. We can agree to disagree on the quality of music. I already told you I'm not debating your opinion.

Last edited:
4EDA0324-677B-4714-BDB2-4A2CFB636E40.jpeg
Bandplay ain’t fair for this :sick:

Dolph might be the realest out
I don't know of another artist that spits with the conviction that he does. I wish he made better songs tho. I always only like a couple joints on his projects.

Dolph songs have been lacking and Key Glock really aint all that and cant maintain or sustain on his own. They gonna turn it up a notch.

One thing I can say is Gotti put MoneyBagg and BlackYoungsta on and they dont need to piggy off Gotti at all. **** I don't even think of Gotti when I think of them two. When KeyGlock gonna come with some hits or bangers of his own btw?

Glock ain’t even have a song wit dolph until major. ***** went like a year and a half on his own. U just feel that way cuz of the tape and u know he signed to him. Also CMG is under a major. When youngsta has a song that caught steam, the machine was behind it and it was out of here.

Bruh wylin, Glock stay dropping heat

He's cool but he aint got heat IMO

Glock ain’t even have a song wit dolph until major. ***** went like a year and a half on his own. U just feel that way cuz of the tape and u know he signed to him. Also CMG is under a major. When youngsta has a song that caught steam, the machine was behind it and it was out of here.

Even if Glock had the machine behind him I still dont think it'll go. He's just not that hot or good. He's just alright.

You never know though so I wouldn't be surprised but we'll see.

He's cool but he aint got heat IMO

Even if Glock had the machine behind him I still dont think it'll go. He's just not that hot or good. He's just alright.

You never know though so I wouldn't be surprised but we'll see.

It's a lot of these dudes that's not good that's poppin though. Glock is one of the best in that lane because he actually from Memphis. That sound is in Memphis dudes blood.

Glock might not be as hot as some of other's but that don't really mean anything nowadays. Fans are real fickle. I would much rather be in Glocks situation building a real fan base and not having a bunch of label people in your pocket. Him and Dolph was just overseas touring real heavy, they straight.

Back
Top Bottom