Young Dolph

Smoke My Weed

CF639C71-EE25-46E8-BC21-9C34BB542A1C.gif

I think he’s in my top 5 favorites.

I’m gonna enjoy this.

Last edited:
Trying and hoping to go to the Dolphland Pop Up when they’re here in Houston. Not going to request off from work, but if I’m off that day, I’ll buy a ticket and attend.

Trying and hoping to go to the Dolphland Pop Up when they’re here in Houston. Not going to request off from work, but if I’m off that day, I’ll buy a ticket and attend.
Didn't dude from Houston set up the hit? Y'all Houston cats cold blooded

The guy who's daughter got killed. He's not from Houston? Excuse my ignorance if that's not the case
Daughter died in Houston, but news reports says she was a Memphis rapper. So I would guess he’s from Memphis too.

I liked half of the tracks. On some of them you could tell he didn't get to see his vision through on certain songs

Yea definitely. Saw album promo on a billboard in East Oakland and wouldn't even have known about it otherwise. Threw it on right away and was pleasantly surprised.

Is there any place to listen to the PRE mixtape/album? It’s still off streaming platforms last time I checked.

I’ll have to give it a listen again because it definitely sounded like a bunch a throwaway tracks to me outside of the singles. I do like that one song Smoke My Weed or something like that though.

I’ll have to give it a listen again because it definitely sounded like a bunch a throwaway tracks to me outside of the singles. I do like that one song Smoke My Weed or something like that though.
Smoke my weed, old ways, and get away are the standout tracks to me.

Back
Top Bottom