Young Dolph

Dis tew much. Dolph album dropping Feb 19th. All the trap rap heavyweights letting them thangs fly first quarter. Let's see if he can top Longway.

Last edited:
All this music, I hope he keeps some goood stuff in the stash for the summer

Last edited:
He dropping the same day as Gotti too [emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji] Dolph coming for that crown..I respect it but he not bout to outsell Gotti, Down in the DM is a massive hit

I'm a firm believer that he can drop a better project then gotti. I think he know he can't outsell dude but he want the streets of Memphis to **** with his joint more.

Last edited:
He can drop a better project, but it'll be hard to drop some better than The Return. Hell, it'll be hard for You Gotti's actual album to be better than that :lol:

I haven't enjoyed a whole gotti project since the cm with touchdown on it. I just don't care to hear dude no more.

It's Dolph :pimp:

Plug Best Friend was slightly better then The Return. Him and Gotti been dropping some fire though. Gotti gave a lot of these dudes the blueprint on getting your money w/o selling a ton records. I like Dolph naming that, he bold with it. I don't think there's any dislike between the 2. Every time they've talked about one another it's been respect.

Caypw5eWcAMoBFQ.jpg

Last edited:
Nostalgia aside I know dudes like living 10 years behind. I'm talking the last 2 years or so, his projects have been better...

gotti got more club songs

dolph makin better music

dolph doesn't have a "got that sack" type banger yet

Gotti>Dolph

Y'all Sleep on "The Return". Whole project goes and "Down in the DM" was on there. Gotti makes a banger or two every year. He got the formula.

Dolph could learn from him. Seems to be following in Gotti's footsteps from afar.

Preach>got that sack
And I heard the return, tho ot was his best project in a while it wasn't better than the plug best friend imo.

Gotti got what I call young dro formula. He can pop up with bangers at any given time out the blue.

Dolph been my favorite trap rapper for a good 2 years now but I can't just he's better than Gotti while Gotti is still putting out bangers and dope projects. And like I said he's following Gotti's blueprint. The HIgh Street Music series is just like what Gotti did with the Cocaine Music series.

I feel u but I won't even call it gotti blueprint. I think gucci wrote the blueprint for all them southern trap dudes.

With all due respect gotti still that dude be he aint got the streets like dolph do right now. Funny thing is this a move gotti would have pulled on 3-6 back in the day. But watch out 4 a cat named moneybag yo he got the juice in the 901 right now.

I feel u but I won't even call it gotti blueprint. I think gucci wrote the blueprint for all them southern trap dudes.

I think it's more so the Gotti blueprint. Mainly because of touring. Gucci never toured like that. Dudes like Dolph and Glizzy hit all the cities and lil clubs all over the country. Then follow that up with a banger that's on the radio and they can tour with.

Gotta tours damn near year round....and that's how his name sticks in some cities.

Back
Top Bottom