Young dro im calling you out...

whens the last time the 2 main bammas involved were seen?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

drooooooooo my trunk gon break the damn law
i take 150 dollars wont issue a refund but send you a broke %+! iPod (APPLE!)
[Ron Burgundy] How about you sit this one out Dom [Ron Burgundy]
laugh.gif
i didnt read the whole thread i was just going off a couple of post
tired.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

drooooooooo my trunk gon break the damn law
i take 150 dollars wont issue a refund but send you a broke %+! iPod (APPLE!)
[Ron Burgundy] How about you sit this one out Dom [Ron Burgundy]
laugh.gif
i didnt read the whole thread i was just going off a couple of post
tired.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
Oh, nah...You were of the correct thinking..

+$%%, I made a whole Dro verse on the last page...

I was just saying...That bar you put...Wasn't.....'Up to par' lets say....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Damn I wish I was 16 again so I could figure out whats so funny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though
nerd.gif

Read pages: 1,4,16, 17, 23 (young dr0's response), 26, 33
You'll get the jist
laugh.gif

edit* Crank for president 2012.
see thanks thats all i was asking for

dudes on NT always wanna get smart and +++@

Y'all #%%%@# Salty Hessian @*%# want me yesaday I was the freshes ##+#% in the country bad @*%# hunt me they follow me on Sunday the rape me on Monday andthey blow the cush in front of me Tuesday I have them eatin %#$%+ rightin front of me Wensday we ? broke that ##+#% after that we bought a Hummer G Thursday wetook it home Friday we get some mo got a grand get some blow buy the daum liquor store drink untill we drunk then in the morning then we hit the jewelry storeyellow fits yellow wrists yellow chicks yelow cris *#@## you gotta yield you don't see this daum yellow whip yellow gun yellow clip fruity gat shoot itback crome band *#@## #%%%@# what you doing with that take 'em back make 'em pop a bunch of pills make a *#@## eat it tryin to show that *@$ how fun itis

Originally Posted by HandsomeDollaz

Y'all #%%%@# Salty Hessian @*%# want me yesaday I was the freshes ##+#% in the country bad @*%# hunt me they follow me on Sunday the rape me on Monday and they blow the cush in front of me Tuesday I have them eatin %#$%+ rightin front of me Wensday we ? broke that ##+#% after that we bought a Hummer G Thursday we took it home Friday we get some mo got a grand get some blow buy the daum liquor store drink untill we drunk then in the morning then we hit the jewelry store yellow fits yellow wrists yellow chicks yelow cris *#@## you gotta yield you don't see this daum yellow whip yellow gun yellow clip fruity gat shoot it back crome band *#@## #%%%@# what you doing with that take 'em back make 'em pop a bunch of pills make a *#@## eat it tryin to show that *@$ how fun it is
...What?

Originally Posted by HandsomeDollaz

Y'all #%%%@# Salty Hessian @*%# want me yesaday I was the freshes ##+#% in the country bad @*%# hunt me they follow me on Sunday the rape me on Monday and they blow the cush in front of me Tuesday I have them eatin %#$%+ rightin front of me Wensday we ? broke that ##+#% after that we bought a Hummer G Thursday we took it home Friday we get some mo got a grand get some blow buy the daum liquor store drink untill we drunk then in the morning then we hit the jewelry store yellow fits yellow wrists yellow chicks yelow cris *#@## you gotta yield you don't see this daum yellow whip yellow gun yellow clip fruity gat shoot it back crome band *#@## #%%%@# what you doing with that take 'em back make 'em pop a bunch of pills make a *#@## eat it tryin to show that *@$ how fun it is
wrong thread?

Back
Top Bottom