And she'll jump in your car like a trampoline
She got my motor running like valvoline
Give me what I need you can have the cream
My drop top chevy so apple green
These _s in the club they trap with me
So much money they after me
Black Mazarati and a strap with me
Carrots on my neck call me Young Dro money
We can blaze up the saddle then something something something..... _ mumbled that last part
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes are goin in.. lemme get some air time[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Young Dro bring drama, bet a _ be up at ya door with the fo fo pointin at yamama[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gunnin at ya hummer, but I'll have the beams on ya head and my patna' haveem pointin at ya stomach[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A 1 stunna, poppin in the hood like it's all good, I'll have you layin inthe woods[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whole body smellin like good, dead fresh kicks and hooks you couldn't tell I doit[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Body full of fluids, preferably Remy XO you dont wanna see me on a X fo'[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pull up on a _ wit' a mouth full of gold, shoot em in the chest pick em up anddump in a hole[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rumble in the fo' we could rumble in the east, we could rumble on the west itdon't matta wit me[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got a lil cannon wit me, Tommy gun, Calico, AK, yeah _ Banana with me[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this thread is goin down in history
roll.gif

reminds me of the episode of boondocks where r kelly is on trial and people are distracted by his music.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

She don't dance for you like she dance for me
She don't handle you like she handle me
She know I'm caked up riding Lamborgin
Shaking her stuff like a tambourine
All my diamonds are tangerine
Throwing this money like Dan Marine
All shawty need is pampering
And she'll jump in your car like a trampoline
She got my motor running like valvoline
Give me what I need you can have the cream
My drop top chevy so apple green
These _s in the club they trap with me
So much money they after me
Black Mazarati and a strap with me
Carrots on my neck call me Young Dro money
We can blaze up the saddle then something something something..... _ mumbled that last part
laugh.gif
GIRL YOU MAKIN ALL THAT MONAAYYY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RETURN OF KING G703

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Yo, at least give this man a chance to explain himself. He a good dude on and off NT, so give him a chance to make it right.

shut that *@%# up .........he had alot of time to reply
He did have ample time to come in and fix this mess. But I hope he don't so we can still roast him

Yo, at least give this man a chance to explain himself. He a good dude on and off NT, so give him a chance to make it right.

Word, though. Dro seemed like cool peoples, but when somebody's messin' with my money, I don't care who they are.

Somethin' is definitely up when you don't refund within a MONTH. AND he goes ghost when you PM him...?

I don't care what his excuse ends up being. That's poor business.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Ebonics wrote:

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Where my money at b?

indifferent.gif

its been a month since i asked for a refund and you claimed to have transferred the money to your bank two weeks ago and yet you havnt sent it back to me
alien.gif

Mods, I know I should PM him but he is ignoring them and he is still posting at this moment so this is the only way to reach him...
smh.gif
2h4ck5d.gif

medium_simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

roll.gif
OMFG i literally got a headache from laughin at this
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

He did have ample time to come in and fix this mess. But I hope he don't so we can still roast him

i went to KFCand back this dude is milk carton status

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

DON'T LET NOBODY CHEAT YOU, CHEAT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!a
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And the funny thing about this song is that I only know it cause I got it offTones blog and I loved it immediately... Good lookin Tone

Man, I left class, went to my g/fs house for a minute, got back to the crib, and this thread was still on the very top
laugh.gif

Dro, I ride ova ya
H, _____, covia
Weight come from cobia
80 k, and wachovia
Push a _____, phobia
I call em' like a nokia
They know i got the juice
Cause the wip Fruit Topia

i keep receipts for any and everything i do for my daughters .... i'm not on child support now ... but you never know with women ...

and i'm not sure how your state laws are but here in GA it's not as bad anymore b/c both parents incomes are taken into consideration

Back
Top Bottom