Young dro is the luckiest man alive.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Its a good chance she has a girlfriend.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]I'm sure he took her back to Summerhill, made her pop a bunch of pills .[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]Made a b^tch eat her, tryna to show that b_tch how fun it is.[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I bet shawty wanted to play shawty saw the crib man shawty wanted to stay shawty gotta girlfriend shawty nem gay.... and he proceeded towife.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

idk, but her mouth is dumb wide and big and... i would pay her for some fellatio.
i bet its boss like!

roll.gif

You might be the only person to say see looks good. Them GrandHustle boys stay losin when it comes to picking out they baby mamas.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

So he is lucky for shackin' up with an average looking illiterate ghetto broad with a baby voice....and an annoying lisp? That's luck?

*walks under a ladder while breaking a mirror*
roll.gif

You serious? That ugly #$* broad with the pear shaped head and 347 teeth? I mean, she got a buble and all, but she look like Baraka from Mortal Kombat...skintone sprayed all typa dark brown colors...you call that lucky? Only way anybody turn out lucky is if they dont have kids...

So he is lucky for shackin' up with an average looking illiterate ghetto broad with a baby voice....and an annoying lisp? That's luck?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

You serious? That ugly #$* broad with the pear shaped head and 347 teeth? I mean, she got a buble and all, but she look like Baraka from Mortal Kombat...skin tone sprayed all typa dark brown colors...you call that lucky? Only way anybody turn out lucky is if they dont have kids...

Oh damn......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Typically I give cats the benefit of the doubt. But you cant catch a brick bigger than this. Not only do you wife a chick who looks like a duck minus a bill,but she even have a child on deck. I've heard cats mention they have something for Fantasia before, sentitments which are usually followed by a vast arrayof statements of how hideous she is.

...For this broad. I give Young Dro an industrial size L.

Man yall are harsh on females for real.... too many simon cowell wanna bees and America Next Top Model Judges for shame on yall...

Now that thats outta the way LOL @ the evil comments but in that first photo they make a good couple i guess all cleaned up and dressed nice minus fantasiashair. I went to a Kem concert cuz my chick wanted to see fantasia she put on a good show though. This was back when she was first off american idol... I think.Dueces

LOL....yeah pretty much.
She is wack dude.
What are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I might just have been his ring, that had that american idol lickin on his ding a ling

roll.gif

But seriously, Nelly, Jay-Z, Chris Brown, and even Jermaine Dupri could have gotten a nod instead of dude. So...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

^^You have some issues.

All that stuff you mentioned was mad superficial. Fantasia is a great person. I'm sure they love each other.

Dro may be spending her money, but that's besides the point. I want to be with her; I want to wake up to her crooning.

roll.gif
If this was Jerry Springer, the audience would be giving you the"GO TO OPRAH" chant. Who knows, maybe Fantasia is a nice guy when you get to know him.
laugh.gif
Come on Dro, you can do better than this----- "Your so money and youdon't even know it"

Originally Posted by atl2miasofly

Originally Posted by eye see soles

^^You have some issues.

All that stuff you mentioned was mad superficial. Fantasia is a great person. I'm sure they love each other.

Dro may be spending her money, but that's besides the point. I want to be with her; I want to wake up to her crooning.

roll.gif
If this was Jerry Springer, the audience would be giving you the "GO TO OPRAH" chant. Who knows, maybe Fantasia is a nice guy when you get to know him.
laugh.gif
Come on Dro, you can do better than this----- "Your so money and you don't even know it"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom