/|//\|\//\|\\Young Dro - Put The House On Me Appreciation post vol.early/|//\|\//\|\\

Any info on this track the version I have sounds like tha album version the guitar solo @ the end is sick and for those that havent heard this track Drisseleabolished this beat
pimp.gif

do we have a rd for Young & The Restless cause Im Sick'Ud leaked an extra long time ago.....

Play time's up!

You can put the house on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
pimp.gif

It's off Dro's latest mixtape "I Am Legend".

That song was ok to me but it was out shinned by about every other song on I Am Legend.

Givin it a spin right now I must admit I was kinda sleepin on this.....
tired.gif
myself for sleepin mixtape is
smokin.gif

edit* Who I am iz stuck on repeat

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]can't believe so many people are feeling this. it's like a worst of Dro mixtape ... ibeen spinning Day One, Future Legends, and misc verses before this ... only a handful of songs that are worth hearing. highly disappointed. been meaning tomake an unappreciation post but it's not even worthy of one ...[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]can't believe so many people are feeling this. it's like a worst of Dro mixtape ... i been spinning Day One, Future Legends, and misc verses before this ... only a handful of songs that are worth hearing. highly disappointed. been meaning to make an unappreciation post but it's not even worthy of one ...[/color]

natalia_shocked.jpg

I guess no one else is feeling my favorite track. I'll give you a clue...

Don't try to fight me dog
Cause I'm a sniper guy
I got a million
I can hit em if I'm eiffel high
I aim the rifle high
Like I'm a murderer
I turn that hard top head to a convertible
And what we hurtin for
$@#!+ nothin'
Wet, Blue, superman Clark Kent Cutlass
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]can't believe so many people are feeling this. it's like a worst of Dro mixtape ... i been spinning Day One, Future Legends, and misc verses before this ... only a handful of songs that are worth hearing. highly disappointed. been meaning to make an unappreciation post but it's not even worthy of one ...[/color]

eek.gif
I'm shocked. I know it's not is best, but wow...

%$$?

i thought bodyfullapolo and youngdr0 was the same person.... so yall 2 different people?

but yea this song is jamming

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

%$$?

i thought bodyfullapolo and youngdr0 was the same person.... so yall 2 different people?

but yea this song is jamming

Bodyfullapolo is me ... but I loaned it out to G.o.
I'm shocked. I know it's not is best, but wow...
[color= rgb(102, 204, 255)]Maybe I just expect too much then. The production is so lackluster on here. Iwish he'd let Kuntry pick his beats ... b/c most of the beats on Cocaine King go hard but his lyrics are so[/color]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
[color= rgb(102, 204, 255)]...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 204, 255)]Just listen Future Legends > DAY ONE > any features > album > this sh^t ...[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 204, 255)]...

Okay after listening to it a few more times ... it isn't THAT bad ... but it's easily the worst of his material (lyrically and production-wise.) ...

Young and Restless will still be
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom