-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Yea pretty much Gibbs made a good move he should just take the same route as Spitta & stay indy JEEZY, T.I. & Luda are horrid CEO's

Yea pretty much Gibbs made a good move he should just take the same route as Spitta & stay indy JEEZY, T.I. & Luda are horrid CEO's

TI got BOB out there, did a PSC album and got Dro out there with a few big singles at one point. And he was cool enough to let Meek go when he was locked.

He and Geter ain't that bad.

Last edited:
“Freddie is a talented artist and I decided that it’s time to press reset on my career and business ventures. I have no doubt that Freddie will go on to be everything I believe he can be, and I wish him the best in his career. This is a fresh start for the CTE brand as we re-launch it. This is why I chose to wipe the slate clean and create an outlet to support and nurture new artists to the best of my ability.”
mean.gif
Gibbs and Snowman made some bangers, shame it had to end. At least there's no bad blood and both sides have been cordial about the split.

Ready for this tape!

i hope this is all Jeezy and not some compilation type mixtape but I do hope gibbs is still on there

I'm 3 songs in and this is that jeezy sound I had been missing

Stylin :smh: :x :nthat: >: In no particular order

Last edited:
Aint hear a decent tape like this from Jeezy in a while....Snowman is Back

Glad he bringin the classic adlibs back... YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
THAT ESCOBAR THO...SNOW X CARDO been waiting for them to link up..My dawg JEEZY got his mojo back ...

This tape is what the Streets been waiting for outta JEEZY...

Sonnnnnn escobar is crazy...that joint is going to get major spins this summer...I don't even wanna play it anymore because I know ima play it out lol

Aint hear a decent tape like this from Jeezy in a while....Snowman is Back

Glad he bringin the classic adlibs back... YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Theres Ad Libs
eek.gif
? Will be downloading. Thats the thing I miss about this guy the most. I knew the adlibs for all the songs on TM101, they were just as important as the lyrics to me. Wished he never stopped doing them.

Back
Top Bottom