-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

I could post songs for days lol..i dont know where this jeezy hate comes from but its digusting..its like every time dude doesn't drop something trap or die or thug motivation caliber " he's done" yet he drops multiple bangers every year...Jeezy will never fall off :smokin

repped

Im jus sayin that tape was hot garbage im disappointed, I needed something to start my summer since french disappointed

I swear NT is the only place I hear people claiming Jeezy is done. Dude is still loved in the streets and by some mainstream folks. I do agree that his ear for talent and who he decides to sign to CTE kind of sucks though...

I swear NT is the only place I hear people claiming Jeezy is done. Dude is still loved in the streets and by some mainstream folks. I do agree that his ear for talent and who he decides to sign to CTE kind of sucks though...

QFT
NTERS think ROSS & GUCCI are running rap..

and what else do you hear?? im waiting
laugh.gif

Jeezy Criticizes Def Jam Records
November 13, 2013 | Andres Tardio

Jeezy posted several Twitter updates yesterday (November 12) regarding Def Jam Records.

Jeezy said that he's been working on his new album for two years for his fans. Jeezy said people within Def Jam Records are "playing games." The rapper also said that if the imprint does not "get this right," his fans will receive an early Christmas gift.

Jeezy's Twitter updates can be viewed below.

I been perfecting this album 2 years for #myfans

— SnowGo (@YoungJeezy) November 12, 2013
****** @ @DefJamRecords keep playing games if you want!

If Def Jam don't get this right y'all got an early xmas gift #myfans

This about that fans! That's all!

Lucian and Barry boss up

or my fans gonna get an early xmas gift beeleedat #SNOWMAN

@YoungJeezy #BeEpic

— LA Reid (@LA_Reid) November 13, 2013
Jeezy has released several albums via Def Jam Records, including 2005's Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, 2006's The Inspiration, 2008's The Recession and 2011's TM:103 Hustlerz Ambition.

LOOKS LIKE ALL THAT BEEF WAS SOME WWF CLOWN ISSHHH..SMH JEEZY & BLEU ROCKIN AGAIN...
I need that jersey

bout time some new jeezy dropped..hopefully a mixtape comes out soon cuz this summer has been extra SLOW music wise

Last edited:
That Deion jersey is hard as **** :x

I'm still mad that we never got that song from the video before 103 dropped. Wanted that song so damn bad :smh:

Back
Top Bottom