Young Jeezy - TM103: Hustlerz Ambition (Tracklist)

hope he still got his 17.5 plug. better tape em to roccet and send him on flight cause his rap career aint lookin very lucrative.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
man most jeezy fans dont buy albums... his albums sold before cuz of the singles...
And Then What was a big single?

We already saw how fanbase doesnt = internet opinions

Most of Jeezy's fanbase dont get their news off the web.

Ross & them sold 20,000 first week with all the buzz in the world.

This isnt Jeezy not having enough buzz this is Def Jam stalling Jeezy because he's a free man after TM103.

Originally Posted by FEETure

hope he still got his 17.5 plug. better tape em to roccet and send him on flight cause his rap career aint lookin very lucrative.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad "Shake Life" isn't on the album if this is real cause I wasn't feeling that AT ALL and I'm a Jizzle fan. Don't know if it's just me but I was assuming that pic was part of the album's cover art. I could be wrong though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tune205

laugh.gif
man most jeezy fans dont buy albums... his albums sold before cuz of the singles...

This isnt Jeezy not having enough buzz this is Def Jam stalling Jeezy because he's a free man after TM103.

Really I never thought that this was his last album for def Jam.....hopefully he does something good With his label after he leaves

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by tune205

laugh.gif

Really I never thought that this was his last album for def Jam.....hopefully he does something good With his label after he leaves

and then what went gold... soul survivor platinum

Real is back part one one of the best mix tapes I years IMO. Big fan. Only skip like 3 songs. O well I'll be checking for the cd "streets ain't &$&@#*! with snow I can't tell"

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Futuristic

No Ballin or Shake Life? If this is the real tracklist, there's no chance it's coming out on the 20th.

I told ya'll Jizzle is done.

boi stop
"The Real is Back 1 & 2" are sick..
But how he gon' have none of his lukewarm singles on the album?

"But how he gon' have none of his lukewarm singles on the album?"

Isn't that a good thing though?

Good and bad.

Good cause well.....they suck.

Bad cause now there's no motivation to buy the album. Even tho they sucked you had people who liked Shake Life and Ballin and will go and say "It's Jeezy he dropped that 1 track I mess with let me cop the album off the strength" Now with not one single people are going in blind so only people copping are hardcore fans who buy anything Jeezy drops. WTT was on some FBI steeze and even they had to drop Otis and H.A.M. Without Otis WTT & H.A.M sells 200K tops 1st week

Just face it people, the album has been pushed back with no set date, so there is no telling when Def Jam is bringing the album out. I don't know why SOME people still think the album is coming out on September 20th. If it was coming out on the 20th, Websites like Amazon, best buy, and other CD sites would of had it as a Pre-Order by now, which is not listed on the the site, so that is a clear giveaway that it has been pushed back...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Good and bad.

Good cause well.....they suck.

Bad cause now there's no motivation to buy the album. Even tho they sucked you had people who liked Shake Life and Ballin and will go and say "It's Jeezy he dropped that 1 track I mess with let me cop the album off the strength" Now with not one single people are going in blind so only people copping are hardcore fans who buy anything Jeezy drops. WTT was on some FBI steeze and even they had to drop Otis and H.A.M. Without Otis WTT & H.A.M sells 200K tops 1st week
Exactly what @ScottHall said, @PeepGame.

Back
Top Bottom