Young Joc Drives For Uber Now.

I would of not made this thread if Joc just drove Uber.

I made this thread because the complete disrespect and misguided judgment those *****es sent Jocs way.

Like why is it cool to clown someone making a check?

9/10 this ***** hasn't reached the peaks Joc has.

People go out their way to humiliate people and it's just sad.

Black men are held under so much pressure as it is.

Bad boy curse, that said how he can't get it poppin in ATL wit da amount of Garbage gets out now is tellin.

yeah ite. :lol:

seeing da anguish on his face explaining his uber situation is embarrassing....

there's gotta be a bag he's missing out on.

He still owns a Hair Salon out here in GA - thought it was doing well.

Perhaps he just want the extra money.

Folks ridiculing people for doing a legal job. What a time to be alive :lol:

Y'all gullible.

This is exactly how Joc gets his bag. He's a rapper that has no problem making an *** out of himself and being humiliated cuz he doesn't take himself seriously (auntie hair, getting attacked by women, etc.)

Last I checked he's still on L&HH ATL with a bunch of children he gotta take care of.

That man likes boys!! I wonder how he explained to his sons and daughters about wearing a dress.....

That man likes boys!! I wonder how he explained to his sons and daughters about wearing a dress....

smh. This country full of dimwits

He still owns a Hair Salon out here in GA - thought it was doing well.

Perhaps he just want the extra money.

Folks ridiculing people for doing a legal job. What a time to be alive :lol:
Yea Joc got a radio **** and hair stuff poppin in the city ...Might just need extra bread for something or this for publicity, you never know these days

Y'all gullible.

This is exactly how Joc gets his bag. He's a rapper that has no problem making an *** out of himself and being humiliated cuz he doesn't take himself seriously (auntie hair, getting attacked by women, etc.)

Last I checked he's still on L&HH ATL with a bunch of children he gotta take care of.

Joint is fake.....

Promo

D0C583F4-2190-4181-8BE8-1D8C7029B394.png

All the people making fun of him should go Justin Bieber his music if they have a problem with it.

But IMO he's trolling.

Correct the thread title.. its not uber

Also **** those women in the car trying so hard to shame like they did dude from the cosby show

Y'all gullible.

On top of that, he has a big radio station in Atlanta apparently

Back
Top Bottom