Young Money Release Dates for 2011

The boss Birdman has handed over this tentative album release schedule for the Young Money / Cash Money Roster to the CEO of Blu Division Music who are associated with Glasses Malone. Take this with a pinch of salt.

Source HHNM

The boss Birdman has handed over this tentative album release schedule for the Young Money / Cash Money Roster to the CEO of Blu Division Music who are associated with Glasses Malone. Take this with a pinch of salt.

Source HHNM

Bow will even say it, he's not coming out this year. Doesn't seem like Twist is coming out this year, and I have no Idea how G malone and Brisco are coming out this year.

Also, Nicki isn't dropping this year?

Bow will even say it, he's not coming out this year. Doesn't seem like Twist is coming out this year, and I have no Idea how G malone and Brisco are coming out this year.

Also, Nicki isn't dropping this year?

Wait. I thought Drizzy said he comin' out at the end of Spring/Beginnin' of Summer 2011?

The rest of the dates look solid though.

Wait where's the Barbie at?! She prob' gon' drop at the end of November again...

Wait. I thought Drizzy said he comin' out at the end of Spring/Beginnin' of Summer 2011?

The rest of the dates look solid though.

Wait where's the Barbie at?! She prob' gon' drop at the end of November again...

Shucks Drakes dropping in September I thought he going for a summer release
ohwell.gif

yes.gif

Back
Top Bottom