Young Money Release Dates for 2011

Oh damn, I ain't even see Tyga gettin' snubbed for a release date
nerd.gif

Didn't someone post a list of Def Jam's upcoming releases last year around this time? Wasn't Jeezy like in June and Rick Ross didn't even have a release date? Jeezy still ain't dropped and Teflon Don ended up dropping in June. This %+@ never goes according to plans. I actually want to hear a Glasses Malone album.

Didn't someone post a list of Def Jam's upcoming releases last year around this time? Wasn't Jeezy like in June and Rick Ross didn't even have a release date? Jeezy still ain't dropped and Teflon Don ended up dropping in June. This %+@ never goes according to plans. I actually want to hear a Glasses Malone album.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

I swear I could've typed that up,print & upload in 5min.

If I didn't have better @%# to do I would do the same @%# except with Shady/Aftermath just to see how many people would believe it.
laugh.gif
Anybody could've posted that @%#. Doesn't seem accurate but it could be. I find it hard to believe Tyga doesn't have a release date but Twist does.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

I swear I could've typed that up,print & upload in 5min.

If I didn't have better @%# to do I would do the same @%# except with Shady/Aftermath just to see how many people would believe it.
laugh.gif
Anybody could've posted that @%#. Doesn't seem accurate but it could be. I find it hard to believe Tyga doesn't have a release date but Twist does.

it would make the most sense to drop Wayne in May, Drake in August/Sept. with Tyga somewhere in between. nobody is checking for an album from Brisco.

it would make the most sense to drop Wayne in May, Drake in August/Sept. with Tyga somewhere in between. nobody is checking for an album from Brisco.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

nerd.gif

lol....this is exactly why artist start to leave the camp.....their album never comes out.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

nerd.gif

lol....this is exactly why artist start to leave the camp.....their album never comes out.....
laugh.gif

Were in March already someone needs to drop next month but I bet they wont.

Whoever is ready to drop, do it.

Need G.Malone and Tyga to drop.

Were in March already someone needs to drop next month but I bet they wont.

Whoever is ready to drop, do it.

Need G.Malone and Tyga to drop.

Back
Top Bottom