young thug... Barter 6 out.

Been going back through Lobby Runners and Running Round the Lobby forgot how many hitters Peewee was responsible on those joints. 

****** pump faking :smh:

They said they were gonna drop 1 more tape around Halloween and then Rich Gang 2 the album on the 24

Tape didn't drop so I guess they just pushed everything back

Young Thug being extra dumpster juice makes me appreciate Peewee Longways more, since he, you know, actually raps and is audible.

Reactions: OTG
This dude Thug was on my flight to ATL the other day... 

"So you see that 'I'm not gay no more' cartoon?" I didn't ask him but that **** would have been funny as hell. 

Had I known even one song of his I would have talked to him (he was sitting right by me before boarding) but I don't, so I just chilled. 

Last edited:

This dude Thug was on my flight to ATL the other day... 

"So you see that 'I'm not gay no more' cartoon?" I didn't ask him but that **** would have been funny as hell. 

Had I known even one song of his I would have talked to him (he was sitting right by me before boarding) but I don't, so I just chilled. 
indifferent.gif

My boy cool wit rich home DJ and he was telling a story the other day about a dude confronting thug in the mall about his romo acts and said son flashed the .40 n told dude to watch his mouf

Wonder if the drama between Weezy and Baby is the reason we haven't gotten the mix tape and album???

"Im IT, like a game that get played by a kid"

Last edited:
Did they drop a tape today or something? It's a lot of music from Rich and Thug today.
Somebody that got some of the songs leaked it and another dude who had some more thought he might as well leak it

Idk how we got Warrior tho

Whole tape is apparently out now. One of my sites had it a couple mins ago. Nicki project got leaked too lol

Back
Top Bottom