YoungSk8 vol. I hate it had to be you.

90s babies.

For a lot of them, social media is life.

So true. Was at some pop concert and the girls there are so crazed for people to follow them on Twitter. I have never hear so many usernames being thrown out there.

So true. Was at some pop concert and the girls there are so crazed for people to follow them on Twitter. I have never hear so many usernames being thrown out there.

sometimes they worry about the shot of the picture or video more than the concert itself. :smh:

Cosigning Dirty macking now :smh:

Only thing that could have made it worse is if he said your "lil boyfriend" :lol:

Some of y'all act like throwing a lob at some dudes girl u don't even know is the worst thing in the world.

Now if you're heavy creepin and getting shut down and keep trying, that's another story. Throwing a lob at a broad isn't breaking code of you don't know dude and u think she's giving u the green light.

I guess getting hugs and a girl telling you to follow her on ig is nice if you're a kid.

Dudes with the dirty macking :lol: :smh:

Most if not all my peeps I came up with dirty macked.

One friend went away to prison for like 3 years and everyone in the hood was hollering and some did pipe his chick :smh:

One of my friends got murdered and dudes didn't even wait until he was in the dirt yet to try to "talk" and "console" his chick :smh:

I'm not down with it, but to dudes that okay it and also do it be careful... you try that crap on the wrong dude and it could have bad consequences.

You dudes don't be seeing those WorldStar video's of dudes catching it for trying to holler at dudes chicks on social media or one of their homeboy's?

What's taking so long for NTers to put in work and troll this broad into shutting down her IG?

What's taking so long for NTers to put in work and troll this broad into shutting down her IG?
nerd.gif

Scanned 6 pages for pics and when I found them I was upset

NARCISSIST

When a females ig mostly looks like this, they love that attention and want dudes to low key get at them imo

View media item 1204707View media item 1204708

Just kidding

This is exactly the type of female I can't stand.

You can't stand a girl that takes pictures for instagram?

:lol:

And if I have no loyalty to you and your girl is sending me signs, I'm gonna take that shot too. What I got to lose?

Although if I was Sk8, I woulda just commented on one of her pics so it was less creep-ish lol and there would be nothing to expose.​

Diego go somewhere bruh...you don't eem IG fam, what we look like? Your personal army?...hell outta here

Back
Top Bottom