Your 10 Favourite Movies to Come Out in 2019

Here’s Mine:
0FAB6452-F0AE-4EEC-A346-481B74284CC3.jpeg

If Beale Street Could Talk did officially release in 2018, but it wasn’t in theaters near me until January of this year.

Parasite > anything that came out in 2019
Yeah I missed a few movies I wanted to see last year due to inconveniences. I’m gonna go watch Parasite one day this week.

I was gonna see Honey Boy yesterday, but it isn’t wasn’t in theaters so I saw Uncut Gems instead.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
John Wick 3
avengers endgame
joker
dragonballz super broly
the Irishman
fast and furious Hobbs and Shaw
Toy story 4
Spider-Man far from home
once upon a time in Hollywood
Bharat ( it’s an Indian Bollywood movie for my fellow desi people but very nice powerful message in that film )

I don't think I even watched 10 movies that were released this year
besides Uncut Gems and Once Upon A Time.
i'm a huge Tarantino fan but that movie is def last on my list of all of his films

The only 2019 movies I cared to watch was Joker, Irishman and John Wick 3. It's been few years since I really kept up with the movie releases in a year.

Endgame
Uncut Gems
Waves
Doctor Sleep
John Wick 3
Ford vs Ferrari
Once upon a time in Hollywood
Hobbs & Shaw
Ad Astra
Star wars ep. 9

1.) Endgame
2.) John Wick 3
3.) The Irishman
4.) Joker
5.) Spiderman Far From Home
6.) Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
7.) It 2
8.) Hobbs & Shaw
9.) Toy Story 4
10.) Rise of Skywalker

Avengers: Endgame
The Irishman
Once Upon A Time in Hollywood..
Last Black Man in San Francisco
The Lighthouse
Parasite
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Marriage Story
John Wick 3
Doctor Sleep

Keeping in mind, this is my favorites of 2019 in no particular order. Also the list can change after I see Just Mercy and 1917.

Honorable mentions:

21 Bridges
Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker
Honey Boy
Brightburn
Waves
Dark Waters
Harriet

At the rate you creating threads, Meth might need to cut the check
I appreciate he tries to bring the old NT back (except then it was multiple different users).

OP has cool handwriting. I'm jealous because my everyday penmanship is trash. I can draw and tag, but my natural/rushed handwriting is garbage.

The only new movie I saw this year was The Irishman, which was alright. I have absolutely no interest in any action/superhero type movies, which seem to dominate a lot of these lists.

Back
Top Bottom