Your 1st child

Hey fello NT brethran ya boy is havin his 1st child man. My lady just went to the dr yesterday and they confirmed it. Yes I am nervous about money and everything, but other then that im so excited.

How did you feel when you found out you were having your 1st child?

discuss

Congratulations!
Prepare for literally the happiest moment of your life.
The anticipation, the struggle of labor, and then finally meeting the human being you made is @#$%%** incredible.
I will never forget those first 2 days in the hospital. Cried like a baby.
I'm holding my one year old daughter as we speak. Time really flies so be there for everything you can.

Take care of your woman too. Labor isn't easy.
It's like watching a beautiful version of the alien movies
laugh.gif

I'm jelly bro, but happy for you....all I know is from my friends experiences and according to them is probably the best feeling of your life....wish nothing but the best for you, your girl and the baby.

Congrats man i dont have any but some of my friends told me the experience so i happy for you my man

good look yaw i just know its finna be a long 9/10 months man only thing im nervous about is dealin wit my womans hormones lol

Congrats, Sir.

Will most certainly change your life for the better.

Glad you handled the news better than I did. Got light headed and threw up on my girls neck.
ohwell.gif

And yeah.... Those hormones will make you act out the doctors office scene from Knocked Up. #%#! got crazy after she had the kid. Those baby blues are no joke.

Exhaustion and nervousness combined with the fact that the mother's body is craving all of those extra hormones that she had while the baby was still in her.

The slightest little thing made my girl burst into tears and start crying for a couple weeks.

You just have to understand that it's nothing you did and that its her own body that is making her ******ed.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Exhaustion and nervousness combined with the fact that the mother's body is craving all of those extra hormones that she had while the baby was still in her.

The slightest little thing made my girl burst into tears and start crying for a couple weeks.

You just have to understand that it's nothing you did and that its her own body that is making her ******ed.

I'm afraid of this, lol

I was nervous for the entire 9 months. You just want EVERYTHING to go well. A pregnancy is so delicate and there are so many factors that can complicate things.

The best day/feeling of my life was when my little girl was born. Time literally stood still. Going in, I didn't know how I was going to handle the actual delivery, but it was amazing to see.

I wish you and your girl the best, and keep good/positive thoughts throughout.

*And yea...GH is right. Your girl's hormones will be all over the place. You gotta be patient as hell and just try to brush things off if she's being irrational or moody.

When I 1st found, the initial action was "are u !%!%$+ serious!!??!!"
Then she showed me the lil ultrasound, and from that day fwd my life was changed, for the better of course.
U gotta be soooo strong MENTALLY to deal with a prego chik....@@+# can get stressful, but u gotta suppress that @@+# cuz if you brk, she'll brk 28063466328 times worse. A happy mom = a happy baby.
Congrats to u fam, and I wish yall a happy/healthy pregnancy.

Congrats btw.

At first, i thought my life was gonna be over, my money gonna get mad low, etc...
My wife wasn't all that moody/emotional so that was great. Preggo cooch is straight Phi cuhh!!
eek.gif

Now (4 years later) everything's great, you have to balance out everything, i've learned that everything is not about material things (even though i've acquired more cars than anything
laugh.gif
) etc.. I love my lil princess
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't mean to scare you, my dude.

If she's moody.... don't stress it because its just part of the game.

Hell... May not even effect your girl.

ps. A lot of women get that crazy sex drive in the second and third trimester. So you may end up getting raped in the middle of the night.

Congrats! Its the most learning experience of your life. Try to be as patient and humble as u can be and all should go smooth.

I cried when I found out. Happiest day of my life. Then when I found out it was a boy. I was walking on water. The first two years are the hardest financially. Stack them chips right now!! 
Congrats and welcome to the brothahood! 

wow congrats brotha...

im in the same boat. my chick is 2 1/2 months pregs. due is date is 9-17-12

she boutta be trippin on a g during them summer months lol. im excited and my whole fam is excited so it makes me a little less nervous

but again big ups and may you have healthy seed plehboi.

When I found out I was having my first child, the doctor said "wow, there's two of them in there...twins" By far the biggest shock of my life.

Congrats my man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom