Your 2011 Air Jordan Checklist

Priority:

Bourdeaux VII's
Cardinal VII's
Black Cement III's
Condord XI's

(I'm a huge VII guy.  Grew up with that shoe in a few colorways and it's a real special model to me personally, thrilled that two of my favorites are coming out in time for summer.)

Copped as long as my finances allow it:

Wolf Grey V's
Black V's
TB III's
Low XI's depending on the color schemes. 
Last shots.

Not too high on the Stealth III's and XIV's for right now.  Opinions might change as time goes on and I get better looks at them but my closet's filled with plenty of grey colorways in much hotter styles (XI's, AF1's...etc.).  That and the fact that if I even have the dough for them I'm still trying to hunt down Flint XIII's and SJ's for reasonable prices in my size.

1. True Blue III 2. Black/Cement Grey III 3. Banned I4. Cardinals VII 5. Concord XI 6. BHM III 7. Stealth III 8. Bordeuax VII 9. YOTR VII

1. True Blue III 2. Black/Cement Grey III 3. Banned I4. Cardinals VII 5. Concord XI 6. BHM III 7. Stealth III 8. Bordeuax VII 9. YOTR VII

all the retros
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

playoff XIII: copped 2X trying to sell one off or flip them for a pair of og ones.
Concord XI: I think about it.
laugh.gif

Retirement: is neared by
pimp.gif

playoff XIII: copped 2X trying to sell one off or flip them for a pair of og ones.
Concord XI: I think about it.
laugh.gif

Retirement: is neared by
pimp.gif

White/Cement 3 Check, Bordeaux VII, True Blue 3, Metallic Vs, Black Cements X2, Concords X3.

White/Cement 3 Check, Bordeaux VII, True Blue 3, Metallic Vs, Black Cements X2, Concords X3.

Concords x3 when they release. Maybe another pair of Black V's (still have a nice pair from 2004).

Then the rest of my all-time list before I hang it up:
Columbia XI's
Aqua VIII
Black/Red XIII
Last Shots
White/Black XIV

And I'm officially done.

Concords x3 when they release. Maybe another pair of Black V's (still have a nice pair from 2004).

Then the rest of my all-time list before I hang it up:
Columbia XI's
Aqua VIII
Black/Red XIII
Last Shots
White/Black XIV

And I'm officially done.

cement III
true blue III
bordeaux VII
worlf grey V
metallic V
concord XI

i need to push lol

cement III
true blue III
bordeaux VII
worlf grey V
metallic V
concord XI

i need to push lol

I got the 13 playoffs, all thats left for me thus far is a pair of bordeaux and ketchup n mustards.

and if the quality is better than the cdp, yet another pair of black/cement 3's

I got the 13 playoffs, all thats left for me thus far is a pair of bordeaux and ketchup n mustards.

and if the quality is better than the cdp, yet another pair of black/cement 3's

White Cement III's-check x2
AJ 2011 ASG-check
Bin Jordan V-check
AJ 2011 Blackouts-check
Looking to get a pair or two of white/black 2011 and will probably pass on everything else until the XIV's and the XI's later this year. I'm really starting to change my mind about the taxi XII's lows, but that's going to be a game time decision. Not really feeling anything else unless the Banned AJI and maybe the grape/laney pack...if both of those release? We'll see how the rest of this year goes, wouldn't be surprised if I changed my mind tho
30t6p3b.gif
LOL

White Cement III's-check x2
AJ 2011 ASG-check
Bin Jordan V-check
AJ 2011 Blackouts-check
Looking to get a pair or two of white/black 2011 and will probably pass on everything else until the XIV's and the XI's later this year. I'm really starting to change my mind about the taxi XII's lows, but that's going to be a game time decision. Not really feeling anything else unless the Banned AJI and maybe the grape/laney pack...if both of those release? We'll see how the rest of this year goes, wouldn't be surprised if I changed my mind tho
30t6p3b.gif
LOL

Back
Top Bottom