blk/red 4s
blk/red 11s
cool grey 4s
iverson 5s

These too please,
ba69b582f73bc1cd67e7f2d12579ae3b.jpg
Nike-Air-Jordan-3-III-White-Cement-1994-105.jpg

I just want Flint 13, and Taxi 12s.

And MAYBE the UNC 4s I can wear with my Man City jersey. I HATE UNC tho. (Canes all day)

Also, I'd love the Flu Game 12s. I had a pair in 2016 (DS). I was living in an apartment then. These were stolen by the maintenance crew. I'm still sick over it. I would love to get another pair.

Favorites this year:

Playoff 11
Infrared 6
Black and Red 4
Cool Grey 4s

Will buy next year:

Flint 13s
Fire Red 5s so long as they have Nike Air

Maybe:

DMP 6s

Wishlist:

Playoff and Taxi 12s
White Cement 3s

Well 2019 is almost over, with the bred 11s being the last shoe I want to check off my list... but what releases are everyone looking forward to next year?

My 2020 list... I plan on being far more minimal going forward as I don't have much closet space left, and this is a very expensive hobby that I've already invested far too much in.

UNC 3s
DMP 6s
Flint 13s
Possibly the Nas collab(s)
TheI'm sure the bred 11s will replace the 13s or 3s though...

Nas collab?

What's the NaS collaboration?! 👀

No idea yet, he just signed to JB.

The original White cement 3’s with the Nike would be great. I still need to get the black cements... sold both my pairs because they came out extra bunk

In no order:

-Military 4s w/NA: heard the 2012s were poor and didn’t do the shoe justice. I have the WTFours and the MB Nike Air heel tab is such a tease.

-Carmine 6s: I really wanted the 2014 release but I was a broke college student at that time, so getting these regardless of Jumpman or NA is fine with me tbh.

-White/Infrared 6s w/ Nike Air: Really loves my ‘14 pair and I know this will trigger a lot of the NT members here, but I love that Infrared hue they used.

-Grape 5 w/ NA: Loved my ‘13 pair and i scuffed them, so I love to have a clean pair so I can make my‘13s a beater.

-Fire Red 3s w/ NA: my ‘13 pair are beat up so having these when they ever release again would be a must.

2019 purchases
Laney 5s for me and my son (go dubs!)
Red 33s for my son
Black 34s for my son
Yellow Ferrari 14s for my son
Michigan 5 (i need some white laces for these)
Island Green 5
PSG 6 (I love this shoe)
Black and Red 11

2020 list
Grape Ice 5
Black/Muslin/Fire Red 5

Just realized I went too far in 2019...hoping to keep it cool in 2020!

Last edited:
Didn’t end up buying too much this year. From what I picked up, the black/red and cg IVs are my favorite. My black/red XIs are in the mail but those look impressive too.

Next year, looking forward to the airship pack n the Gary Payton 12s. Wish they’d bring back the XVIIs. I’d cop all the original colorways.

Back
Top Bottom