your AJ preference: eyecatching or decent ?

I mostly like to get Air Jordans with eyecatching designs like the typical strong white/black contrasts.
Only when i'm wearing more decent casual outfits like a polo shirt with a normal fit or so, i prefer

shoes in allwhite or allblack style and also not to futuristic or extreme in design.

In Europe most people (non-Jordan collectors) wear only AF1, Chucks, Pumas, Nike Air Max's and so on.

Sometimes i feel like an alien when i'm the only one in town wearing Air Jordans, but i don't care

because i love the shoe line and will definetly not bandwaggon to the mainstream here.

Somehow i still miss the times of the 1980's and  90's  when even non-basketballers were

wearing functional basketshoes as fashion. 

I mostly like to get Air Jordans with eyecatching designs like the typical strong white/black contrasts.
Only when i'm wearing more decent casual outfits like a polo shirt with a normal fit or so, i prefer

shoes in allwhite or allblack style and also not to futuristic or extreme in design.

In Europe most people (non-Jordan collectors) wear only AF1, Chucks, Pumas, Nike Air Max's and so on.

Sometimes i feel like an alien when i'm the only one in town wearing Air Jordans, but i don't care

because i love the shoe line and will definetly not bandwaggon to the mainstream here.

Somehow i still miss the times of the 1980's and  90's  when even non-basketballers were

wearing functional basketshoes as fashion. 

I like to wait bright colored air maxs jordans don't really matter as long is the color is it ryt I don't really wear all black or all white

I like to wait bright colored air maxs jordans don't really matter as long is the color is it ryt I don't really wear all black or all white

Eyecatching

rayXI.jpg

Correct me if im wrong, but my friend studied abroad in Europe 2 semesters this past couple of years and he said in some country(I forget) if you wear white you're like frowned upon or something? Haha

Correct me if im wrong, but my friend studied abroad in Europe 2 semesters this past couple of years and he said in some country(I forget) if you wear white you're like frowned upon or something? Haha

Im germany, if u r not a neonazi, u better not wear
Black boots with white laces or black new balance
Shoes with white laces
wink.gif

Im germany, if u r not a neonazi, u better not wear
Black boots with white laces or black new balance
Shoes with white laces
wink.gif

Depends on the shoe...I happen to think there's more "eye-catching" Lebrons and Kobe's than there are Jordans, but I'm more of a retro head so I usually stick with Jordans....but it's hard to say which shoe will be "eye-catchy" since everyone has different taste.

Depends on the shoe...I happen to think there's more "eye-catching" Lebrons and Kobe's than there are Jordans, but I'm more of a retro head so I usually stick with Jordans....but it's hard to say which shoe will be "eye-catchy" since everyone has different taste.

I wear whatever i like. I've never been one to buy something because it matches this, or would go great with that.

I love the Jordan 1, 3-14, 16, and 23.

2's are scary. 15's are sseriously just self explanatory. 17's got too much going on. 18's are ok on the shelf, but goofy on feet. 19's look like a boot. 20's are another goofy design. 21 are ok, not nice enough to own a pair. 22 very siff and rigid, not comfy to me.

thats my thought process.

I wear whatever i like. I've never been one to buy something because it matches this, or would go great with that.

I love the Jordan 1, 3-14, 16, and 23.

2's are scary. 15's are sseriously just self explanatory. 17's got too much going on. 18's are ok on the shelf, but goofy on feet. 19's look like a boot. 20's are another goofy design. 21 are ok, not nice enough to own a pair. 22 very siff and rigid, not comfy to me.

thats my thought process.

Back
Top Bottom